2018 Keeneland September Yearling Sale

Treve

Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:31 pm

I know we are still a way's off but since the forum was down during the F-T Saratoga Select Yearling sale and we missed some of the fireworks I figured why not look ahead now?
One baby that might crack the 7 figure mark is Hip 63... a half-sister to Songbird by American Pharoah. I am almost certain we will see a huge price for hip 120 by Medaglia d'Oro, who is out of Leslie's Lady (i.e. half to Into Mischief, Beholder, Mendelssohn)

Hip 6 also by American Pharoah but out of Harmony Lodge, based on the page should see a bit of action... Hip 306, half sister to Cupid by American Pharoah. And I'm personally interested in seeing how hip 363 will be received, she is a Chestnut filly by American Pharoah, out of Saint Bernadette (by Saint Ballado) who produced Social Inclusion, and her other blacktype winning offspring Road to Damascus is also by Pioneerof the Nile.
Hip 617, a half-sister to Lord Neslon by Medaglia d'Oro and hip 958 a Medaglia d'Oro half-sister to Miss Temple City
I'm pre-emptively drooling over hip 212 a filly out of Moonlight Sonata by Honor Code. Another interesting Honor Code is hip 543.

Another interesting offering to look for though I doubt we will see him go that high, Hip 663 a half brother to Instagrand by Cairo Prince.

This is just a cursory glance I haven't actually had the time to look at all the offerings yet!
A filly named Ruffian...

Eine Stute namens Danedream...

Une pouliche se nommant Trêve...

Kincsem nevű kanca...

And a Queen named Beholder
Squeaky

Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:13 pm

Glennwood is selling a half to Justify ( Stage Magic by Will Take Charge). Originally the Gunthers said they were keeping him but saw on Twitter he is entered in the sale as hip 443 supposed to be a big beautiful chestnut- bigger than Justify at the same age! Would love to see an updated photo of him.
Mylute

Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:43 pm

Heads up, guys.

Hip 246 ~ c. Honor Code x Night and Day (Unbridled's Song)
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."
~ Robin Williams 1951 - 2̶0̶1̶4̶ ∞