We're Number One!

Katewerk

Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:28 pm

While it will be a few days until the final points for December are in, we're celebrating now. AmGChS.CanGCh.Minuteman Justified is the top winning Mini Schnauzer in America, all systems, for 2017.

How could he not be a winner? -- his mother was "Goldikova".

A few pics of Raylan and me, having fun back home at the family farm in Saskatchewan a few days ago.

And in the ring in Orlando, taking a fourth in a huge terrier group on the final weekend of his campaign.

WarBiscuit

Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:08 pm

I honestly don't know who looks happier - you or Raylan ! What an accomplishment. Congratulations!

WarBiscuit
"One horse-laugh is worth ten thousand syllogisms. It is not only more effective; it is also vastly more intelligent." H.L. Mencken
serenassong

Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:32 am

Congrats on that- my mom has a mini and he's quite the character
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"- Mythbusters
"Oh, What fresh Hell is this?!"- Sheldon Cooper(quoted from Dorothy Parker)- Big Bang Theory
"Sometimes I think he's the King of Stupid" - Old Man- Pawn Stars
serenassong

Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:35 am

serenassong wrote:Congrats on that- my mom has a mini and he's quite the character
Will you be going to Westminster? I havent been in a few years, but I really enjoyed it when I did. Love being able to walk into the bench area and talk to both human and canine.
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"- Mythbusters
"Oh, What fresh Hell is this?!"- Sheldon Cooper(quoted from Dorothy Parker)- Big Bang Theory
"Sometimes I think he's the King of Stupid" - Old Man- Pawn Stars
Catalina

Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:02 pm

Congratulations, KW!
Katewerk

Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:42 pm

serenassong wrote:
serenassong wrote:Congrats on that- my mom has a mini and he's quite the character
Will you be going to Westminster? I havent been in a few years, but I really enjoyed it when I did. Love being able to walk into the bench area and talk to both human and canine.
Not this year, while invited we decided to retire him. Taking a few months off to catch up on sleep!