Waiting for news on ...

Re: Waiting for news on ...

Postby BaroqueAgain1 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:34 am

Send him an email with a little tact and perhaps he'll do better next time.

I tried, Curtis. I actually sent a couple of emails to both Free and McKeever (who took the Mon. and Tues. morning slots when we usually get to enjoy Rich Perloff), but they didn't read them. I'm not feeling especially slighted, because I never heard either of them read emails from anyone. They only read Tweets.
Maybe they don't know how to access the TVG emails, or just wanted to skip that part of 'Capsule. :P
BaroqueAgain1

Postby Catalina » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:36 am

Salzman runner Eyesfirst who broke down in the 3rd race at Laurel yesterday.
Catalina

Postby Sparrow Castle » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:33 am

Didn't see that anyone has posted about this kiwi boy. He's had quite a fight going. If you're the praying type, now's a good time. Te Akau Racing has been updating his progress on Twitter, which had been looking cautiously good. Below are a couple of articles about his injury Nov 12. His isn't a name one would forget, and I was watching the race, I think on TVG. They call him Jerry.

Te Akau Racing‏ @TeAkauRacing
5h5 hours ago
GINGERNUTS update - v mixed few days for our boy. Infection likelihood in joint/pastern now slim but new concern with onset of lameness in affected leg. Pain relief increased but he's comfortable & a super patient. We will all keep putting his interests first #jerrylove

https://www.racing.com/news/2017-11-12/next-48-hours-crucial-for-gingernuts

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/racing/98816088/gingernuts-a-5050-chance-to-race-again
Sparrow Castle

Previous

Return to Whatever Happened To?