Ahmed Zayat Tweet in February

Blame

Sat May 04, 2019 1:40 pm

With Jason Servis having a real shot today, I was wondering what this tweet from Ahmed Zayat was referring to. Considering Zayat uses Baffert, who everyone knows isn't exactly clean himself (he did kill a bunch of young horses), what was Zayat yelling about? Was he calling Servis a cheater with no evidence to back him up? Pretty funny coming from a guy who gives horses to Baffert, a trainer that he knows killed a bunch of young horses with a medication none of them needed.

I guess Zayat is ok with cheating as long as it is his trainer doing the cheater.

Here is his tweet.

Jason Servis In Gp and Norman Mc knight in OP. Need i say more. !!!!!!!!!Come on ! @NTRA @JustinZayat @ZayatStables @glennw305 enough already. NOT to many people will stay in the game anyone. Clean this game # enough enough !
greyhorse

Sat May 04, 2019 2:28 pm

He was already hypocritical when he made a tweet about hanging onto the "good ones," yet let go of a grade 1 winner who dropped down to claiming races in New Mexico. Not a fan of him for when he tried to collect mortality insurance on one of his horses that was alive, and also how many people were screwed over by his bankruptcy filing.