Jockey Sophie Doyle- Kentucky Oaks

Blame

Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:48 am

Like most rational people, I laugh when idiots like the US Woman's Soccer Team sue to get equal pay with the Men's US Soccer team, even though the men play in a league that brings in MUCH more revenue. Maybe they could sue for equal pay for male models while they are at it? :lol:

However, this Sophie Doyle story is great, and I will root hard for her because she gets what she earns. Street Band has a legitimate chance too. Great story.

On Friday, Sophie Doyle will get an opportunity she could only dream of when she moved from England to the United States.

"It's amazing to think that I left home five-and-a-half years ago and now I'm here riding in the Kentucky Oaks. It's just unbelievable, and I think for any female riders out there, it just shows that with hard work and dedication and believing in yourself and having faith that one day it's going to pay off," Doyle said.

https://www.wlky.com/article/jockey-sop ... s/27313544
Mylute

Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:31 am

I think Street Band's got a good shot. I like her.
"I'm here, free as the wind, fountain of extraordinary knowledge, splendidly corrupt, and eager to be of profitable service."
~ Peter Lorre 1904 - 1̶9̶6̶4̶ ∞