Preakness Tickets

BlindLucky

Mon May 08, 2017 9:48 pm

If anyone wants Preakness tickets, we have 2 left (possibly 3 if my other friend backs out and I end up going by myself). It's the 4 front row seats in a box, right on the rail in the stretch. They are face value, this year $160 each (plus whatever it takes to ship them to you). They are on the rail in the stretch, the 1/8th pole is straight ahead and to the left when you're looking out onto the track--the picture below is from the same seats to give you some reference.

You can PM me if you're interested. My friends are lame and no one can go :lol:

Photos from my racing travels: ThoroughbredJourney.com
Prairie Bayou

Fri May 12, 2017 6:02 pm

Going to bump this for you. Man that is a super great deal. Do you have parking passes? I can't buy them but it would be good to know to a potential buyer if you have parking or just tickets for the seats.
"AND ALYSHEBA AMERICA'S HORSE HAS DONE IT!!!" ~ Tom Durkin 1988 Breeder's Cup Classic
BlindLucky

Sun May 14, 2017 1:53 am

I have a parking pass for myself for the Clubhouse lot, about a 1 minute walk to the entrance :lol:

I don't have any extras parking passes, but they still have them for sale (the parking passes are emailed to you, you print them and they scan them at the gate to the lot).

I know most of the people that have the boxes around us, they get the same seats every year. Great spot!
Photos from my racing travels: ThoroughbredJourney.com
Katewerk

Sun May 14, 2017 2:11 pm

I just gave you a little mention on my FB timeline. I know quite a few people in that area. Wish I could take you up on it!