Rodriguez and Jacobson watch

Extragear

Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:32 pm

These two are so bad they deserve their own thread. I know they have to fill races, but this is getting ridiculous with these two,

Rodriguez horse, not out for one year, just pulled up at 6-5. Injured and vanned off.

@DRFGrening: Injury to Tech Fall is to left foreleg. He has been equipped with a boot and will be vanned off. Hadn't been out since last July
Horsebagger

Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:35 pm

Extragear wrote:These two are so bad they deserve their own thread.

Rodriguez horse, not out for one year, just pulled up at 3-5. Injured and vanned off.
The first comment about Rodriguez intentionally having his jock pull up the 3-5 shot "unhurt" disappeared pretty quick.
Extragear

Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:36 pm

Horsebagger wrote:

Rodriguez horse, not out for one year, just pulled up at 3-5. Injured and vanned off.
The first comment about Rodriguez intentionally having his jock pull up the 3-5 shot "unhurt" disappeared pretty quick.
He did intentionally pull him up and the "unhurt" was facetious. Do you know the history of the horse? Guarantee they knew this was coming and the jock was told. They were trying to sell an injured horse. The claim was voided.

Either way the horse should never have started. He was off a year and did not even make it 4f.
Last edited by Extragear on Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Horsebagger

Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:38 pm

Extragear wrote:
Horsebagger wrote:

He did intentionally pull him up and the "unhurt" was facetious. Do you know the history of the horse? Guarantee they knew this was coming. They were trying to sell an injured horse. The claim was voided.
No, it wasn't. You realized how stupid the comment was (yes, even for you) and deleted it before anyone could read it.
Extragear

Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:40 pm

Horsebagger wrote:
Extragear wrote:
Horsebagger wrote:
He did intentionally pull him up and the "unhurt" was facetious. Do you know the history of the horse? Guarantee they knew this was coming. They were trying to sell an injured horse. The claim was voided.
No, it wasn't. You realized how stupid the comment was (yes, even for you) and deleted it before anyone could read it.
You can deflect all you want. Go ahead, shoot he messenger, you have nothing else. These two clowns get away with this nonsense because of bad people like you.

FACT Rudy Rodriguez ran a horse off for 1 year and the horse did not last more than a minute. Disgusting.
Horsebagger

Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:48 pm

Extragear wrote: You can deflect all you want. Go ahead, shoot he messenger, you have nothing else. These two clowns get away with this nonsense because of bad people like you.
I enjoy laughing at you. I hope you never go away.
horsefan

Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:38 pm

Amazing how the RR win percentage went up after the cameras left his barn. Dubb is one of his owners and a NYRA board member. Conflict of interest anyone?
Barnfour

Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:44 pm

Horsebagger wrote:
Extragear wrote:
Horsebagger wrote:
Hahaha.I agree with you Horsebagger.What a clown.It is entertaining reading some of the stuff he writes.But I hope he hangs in there and keeps on betting horses.Knowing I'm betting against people like Quiet Chris gives me confidence I'll make money gambling on horses every year! :lol:
“The heaviest penalty for declining to the rule is to be ruled by someone inferior to yourself.”
― Plato, The Republic