American Pharoah's Children

Post Reply
User avatar
Mylute
Posts: 2689
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:20 pm
Location: Alabama

Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:18 am

The time has come...

Wish Way American Pharoah's First to Record a Public Workout

http://www.brisnet.com/content/2019/02/ ... WWusvscCqA
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."
~ Robin Williams 1951 - 2̶0̶1̶4̶ ∞
User avatar
ThreeMustangs
Posts: 1609
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:37 pm
Location: Florida

Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:46 pm

Mylute wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:18 am
The time has come...

Wish Way American Pharoah's First to Record a Public Workout

http://www.brisnet.com/content/2019/02/ ... WWusvscCqA
Beautiful pedigree on Wish Way.

I so hope his babies can run.
User avatar
ThreeMustangs
Posts: 1609
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:37 pm
Location: Florida

Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:34 pm

Tony Lacy
@AntoinDeLeis

I believe American Pharoah will have his first starter in Dundalk on Friday evening. A colt out of the MGSW 'UP (IRE)', named HORUS BIRD, owned by Peter Brant and trained by Aidan O'Brien.
User avatar
ThreeMustangs
Posts: 1609
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:37 pm
Location: Florida

Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:02 pm

ThreeMustangs wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:34 pm
Tony Lacy
@AntoinDeLeis

I believe American Pharoah will have his first starter in Dundalk on Friday evening. A colt out of the MGSW 'UP (IRE)', named HORUS BIRD, owned by Peter Brant and trained by Aidan O'Brien.
Non-runner.
User avatar
ThreeMustangs
Posts: 1609
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:37 pm
Location: Florida

Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:45 pm

Monarch of Egypt (ex-Horus Bird) runs in the first race at Naas tomorrow.Fellow freshman sire Karakontie also has a runner in the race.
User avatar
ThreeMustangs
Posts: 1609
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:37 pm
Location: Florida

Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:19 am

ThreeMustangs wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:45 pm
Monarch of Egypt (ex-Horus Bird) runs in the first race at Naas tomorrow.Fellow freshman sire Karakontie also has a runner in the race.
Monarch of Egypt won easily.
User avatar
Calypso
Posts: 426
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:56 am

Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:25 am

Congrats to American Pharoah and his human team on his first (of many) runner/winners! I'm sure his entire camp is breathing a sigh of relief right now.

Is there a replay link?
Soylent green is....tasty!!!
User avatar
ThreeMustangs
Posts: 1609
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:37 pm
Location: Florida

Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:04 pm

Calypso wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:25 am
Congrats to American Pharoah and his human team on his first (of many) runner/winners! I'm sure his entire camp is breathing a sigh of relief right now.

Is there a replay link?

http://www.aidanobrienfansite.com/latest-news.php

I bet Naas will have a record number of hits on social media today
User avatar
Calypso
Posts: 426
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:56 am

Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:04 pm

Thanks for the link. I like his movement, hopefully he becomes a nice runner.
Soylent green is....tasty!!!
User avatar
Calypso
Posts: 426
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:56 am

Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:20 am

Tesorina, Maven, and Lady Delaware are all entered in Race 1 (4.5f MSW) at Aqueduct on 4/17.

Lady Delaware is a half sister to Hootenanny.
Tesorina is out of G1 winner Nonsuch Bay.
Maven is out of blacktype winner Richies Party Girl.

All are trained by Wesley Ward. Good luck to all and more importantly come home safely!
Soylent green is....tasty!!!
User avatar
Sparrow Castle
Posts: 6018
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:17 pm

Calypso wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:20 am
Tesorina, Maven, and Lady Delaware are all entered in Race 1 (4.5f MSW) at Aqueduct on 4/17.

Lady Delaware is a half sister to Hootenanny.
Tesorina is out of G1 winner Nonsuch Bay.
Maven is out of blacktype winner Richies Party Girl.

All are trained by Wesley Ward. Good luck to all and more importantly come home safely!
1st-AQU, $100K, Msw, 2yo, f, 4 1/2f, 1:30 p.m. EST

It’s been 37 years since foals from an American Triple Crown winner raced on U.S. soil, going back to when Seattle Slew’s initial crop of 2-year-olds hit the track in 1982. The wait is over, as American Pharoah’s first two Stateside runners are entered in the Wednesday opener at Aqueduct for trainer Wesley Ward. Only one is expected to run, however, and the filly will try to follow in the auspicious footsteps of Monarch of Egypt, who kicked things off for ‘Pharoah’ progeny Saturday at Naas in Ireland and was promptly named a ‘TDN Rising Star’ with a 2 3/4-length debut score (video).

With morning-line favorite and GISW Hootenanny (Quality Road) half-sister Lady Delaware expected to scratch, that leaves Ice Wine Stable’s TESORINA to carry the flag. The chestnut, bred by Ward, is out of GISW Nonsuch Bay (Mr. Greeley) and shares a second dam with MGSW/GISP Samraat (Noble Causeway). She’s trained steadily, and got a feel for the local track with a half-mile breeze in :50 flat (2/14) Apr. 14.
More, plus other freshmen sires first starters: http://www.thoroughbreddailynews.com/ap ... -at-big-a/

Looks like Maven is going on April 19.
User avatar
Sparrow Castle
Posts: 6018
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:03 pm

Nicole Russo @DRFRusso
27m27 minutes ago
Tesorina, American Pharoah's first U.S. starter (and o/o G1W Nonsuch Bay), finishes third on debut at #Aqueduct. Mo Mystery (Uncle Mo) won the MSW, with stablemate Micromillion (by freshman sire Micromanage) finishing second.

Nicole Russo @DRFRusso
25m25 minutes ago
American Pharoah's got his next U.S. starter on Friday at #Aqueduct as Maven makes debut. Colt is o/o MSW Richiespartygirl.
User avatar
Sparrow Castle
Posts: 6018
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:39 pm

American Pharoah’s Maven Graduates at Big A
Maven (c, 2, American Pharoah–Richies Party Girl, by Any Given Saturday) became the first winner for the 2015 Triple Crown winner in the U.S. and second overall in the Friday opener at Aqueduct.

The 2-5 favorite broke sharply and was gunned to the front by Dylan Davis. Challenged by 21-1 longshot Lebda (Raison d’Etat), a $1,000 EASOCT graduate, at the top of the stretch, Maven kept finding down the lane to graduate by 3/4 of a length.
More: http://www.thoroughbreddailynews.com/am ... -at-big-a/
Post Reply