3yos of 2018

Post Reply
User avatar
Treve
Posts: 4392
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 5:12 pm

Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:26 am

;)
Happy Birthday to the class of 2015!
A filly named Ruffian...

Eine Stute namens Danedream...

Une pouliche se nommant Trêve...

Kincsem nevű kanca...


And a Queen named Beholder
PJMIII
Posts: 9550
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:12 am

Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:03 pm

Builder (3-Year-Old Gelding)
Date: January 2, 2018
Track: SANTA ANITA PARK
Distance: Five Furlongs
Time: 1.01:80 Handily
Track Condition: Fast
Surface: Dirt
Rank: 3/6
Point Given
Posts: 427
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:14 pm

Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:31 am

Mourinho (3-Year-Old Colt)
Date: January 2, 2018
Track: SANTA ANITA PARK
Distance: Four Furlongs
Time: 50:80 Handily
Track Condition: Fast
Surface: Dirt
Rank: 24/27

McKinzie (3-Year-Old Colt)
Date: January 2, 2018
Track: SANTA ANITA PARK
Distance: Four Furlongs
Time: 48:20 Handily
Track Condition: Fast
Surface: Dirt
Rank: 8/27
User avatar
Starine
Posts: 4049
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:39 am
Location: South Carolina

Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:01 pm

Keith Desormeaux sends out My Boy Jack in Sham Stakes
https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing ... ham-stakes

Dak Attack back in action in Mucho Macho Man

https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing ... -macho-man
stark
Posts: 4079
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:55 am
Location: SoCal

Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:33 am

Bolt D’Oro will resume galloping this week after recovering from a pulled muscle that interrupted his training and ultimately postponed his 2018 debut.

Among the leading prospects for the 2018 Kentucky Derby, Bolt D’Oro underwent a nuclear scan this week that came back clean late Wednesday.

However, owner-trainer Mick Ruis said he will not make his first start of the season as scheduled Feb. 10 in the Grade 2 San Vicente Stakes at Santa Anita.
I've found it easier to tear up tickets at 8/1 instead of 8/5.
User avatar
Dusty
Posts: 602
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:51 pm
Location: Dana Point, Ca
Contact:

Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:39 pm

stark wrote:Bolt D’Oro will resume galloping this week after recovering from a pulled muscle that interrupted his training and ultimately postponed his 2018 debut.

Among the leading prospects for the 2018 Kentucky Derby, Bolt D’Oro underwent a nuclear scan this week that came back clean late Wednesday.

However, owner-trainer Mick Ruis said he will not make his first start of the season as scheduled Feb. 10 in the Grade 2 San Vicente Stakes at Santa Anita.
Hmmmm - I sure do hope he is okay -
May they run with the WIND
User avatar
honneerider
Posts: 222
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:22 pm
Contact:

Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:55 pm

Dusty wrote:
stark wrote:Bolt D’Oro will resume galloping this week after recovering from a pulled muscle that interrupted his training and ultimately postponed his 2018 debut.

Among the leading prospects for the 2018 Kentucky Derby, Bolt D’Oro underwent a nuclear scan this week that came back clean late Wednesday.

However, owner-trainer Mick Ruis said he will not make his first start of the season as scheduled Feb. 10 in the Grade 2 San Vicente Stakes at Santa Anita.
Hmmmm - I sure do hope he is okay -
Immediately Classic Empire crossed my mind
User avatar
Treve
Posts: 4392
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 5:12 pm

Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:47 pm

honneerider wrote:
Dusty wrote:
stark wrote:Bolt D’Oro will resume galloping this week after recovering from a pulled muscle that interrupted his training and ultimately postponed his 2018 debut.

Among the leading prospects for the 2018 Kentucky Derby, Bolt D’Oro underwent a nuclear scan this week that came back clean late Wednesday.

However, owner-trainer Mick Ruis said he will not make his first start of the season as scheduled Feb. 10 in the Grade 2 San Vicente Stakes at Santa Anita.
Hmmmm - I sure do hope he is okay -
Immediately Classic Empire crossed my mind
#Triggered
I'm not getting attached, I'm not getting attached, I'm not getting attached :lol:
A filly named Ruffian...

Eine Stute namens Danedream...

Une pouliche se nommant Trêve...

Kincsem nevű kanca...


And a Queen named Beholder
User avatar
Treve
Posts: 4392
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 5:12 pm

Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:49 pm

Dak Attack (Ghostzapper x Indian Spell) makes his 3 year old debut today at Gulfstream for Dale Romans in the Mucho Macho Man S.
He is undefeated in two starts.
A filly named Ruffian...

Eine Stute namens Danedream...

Une pouliche se nommant Trêve...

Kincsem nevű kanca...


And a Queen named Beholder
User avatar
Ballerina
Posts: 3055
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:22 pm
Location: Chesapeake, VA & Saratoga, NY

Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:12 pm

Starine wrote:Dak Attack back in action in Mucho Macho Man
https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing ... -macho-man
When a horse has my initials as part of his name, my attention is captured. :-)
User avatar
Treve
Posts: 4392
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 5:12 pm

Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:27 pm

Ballerina wrote:
Starine wrote:Dak Attack back in action in Mucho Macho Man
https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing ... -macho-man
When a horse has my initials as part of his name, my attention is captured. :-)
I totally missed Starine's post... woops!
I first noticed this colt at the yearling sales as I was absolutely blown away by his presence and his intelligent eye, his poise. I hadn't realised the reason he was sideline was due to an injury I was following his progress eagerly.
A filly named Ruffian...

Eine Stute namens Danedream...

Une pouliche se nommant Trêve...

Kincsem nevű kanca...


And a Queen named Beholder
Somnambulist
Posts: 7382
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:59 pm

Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:22 pm

Hopefully he isn't hyped up for no reason... like someone else we know (Go Giants). :?
"Life's no piece of cake, mind you, but the recipe's my own to fool with."
BaroqueAgain1
Posts: 9879
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:16 pm

Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:32 pm

Flameaway (Scat Daddy - Vulcan Rose | Fusaichi Pegasus) just won the Kitten's Joy Stakes at Gulfstream. Led most of the way and then looked like he was about to swamped by the rest of the field...but he had more in the tank and kept the lead. Beautiful red chestnut, which is probably where he got his name. ;)
BaroqueAgain1
Posts: 9879
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:16 pm

Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:58 pm

The Tapit colt Mask just won the Mucho Macho Man Stakes at Gulfstream so easily that I think he could have gone around again. ;) :P
The handsome bay will probably show up next in one of Gulfstream's graded stakes for three-year-olds.
User avatar
Ballerina
Posts: 3055
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:22 pm
Location: Chesapeake, VA & Saratoga, NY

Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:23 pm

Dak Attack? Not today Tallulah

Mask
Bal Harbour
Dak Attack
BaroqueAgain1
Posts: 9879
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:16 pm

Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:46 pm

Santa Anita's stakes for three-year-olds, the G3 Sham, was just won in a hand-ride romp by the favored McKinzie. Looks like Baffert/Smith may have a real nice colt with real Derby potential.
User avatar
Starine
Posts: 4049
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:39 am
Location: South Carolina

Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:11 pm

BaroqueAgain1 wrote:Flameaway (Scat Daddy - Vulcan Rose | Fusaichi Pegasus) just won the Kitten's Joy Stakes at Gulfstream. Led most of the way and then looked like he was about to swamped by the rest of the field...but he had more in the tank and kept the lead. Beautiful red chestnut, which is probably where he got his name. ;)
And from the great family of Salsabil and Marju.
PJMIII
Posts: 9550
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:12 am

Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:45 pm

First Foal Out of Champion Groupie Doll Set to Debut

Tapability, a son of Tapit, to make first start at Fair Grounds Jan. 13.

https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing ... t-to-debut
User avatar
Flanders
Posts: 2832
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:01 pm

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:33 am

Greyvitos recovering from surgery for knee chip

http://www.drf.com/news/greyvitos-recov ... -knee-chip
Honeymoon
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:04 am
Location: Germany

Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:35 pm

Flanders wrote:Greyvitos recovering from surgery for knee chip

http://www.drf.com/news/greyvitos-recov ... -knee-chip
He is one of the survivor of the San Luis Rey fire. Did not know that but he's such a cutie.
Post Reply