3yos of 2018

3yos of 2018

Postby Treve » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:26 am

;)
Happy Birthday to the class of 2015!
A filly named Ruffian...

Eine Stute namens Danedream...

Une pouliche se nommant Trêve...

Kincsem nevű kanca...


And a Queen named Beholder
User avatar
Treve
 
Posts: 3356
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 5:12 pm

Re: 3yos of 2018

Postby PJMIII » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:03 pm

Builder (3-Year-Old Gelding)
Date: January 2, 2018
Track: SANTA ANITA PARK
Distance: Five Furlongs
Time: 1.01:80 Handily
Track Condition: Fast
Surface: Dirt
Rank: 3/6
PJMIII
 
Posts: 8979
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:12 am

Re: 3yos of 2018

Postby Point Given » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:31 am

Mourinho (3-Year-Old Colt)
Date: January 2, 2018
Track: SANTA ANITA PARK
Distance: Four Furlongs
Time: 50:80 Handily
Track Condition: Fast
Surface: Dirt
Rank: 24/27

McKinzie (3-Year-Old Colt)
Date: January 2, 2018
Track: SANTA ANITA PARK
Distance: Four Furlongs
Time: 48:20 Handily
Track Condition: Fast
Surface: Dirt
Rank: 8/27
Point Given
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:14 pm

Re: 3yos of 2018

Postby Starine » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:01 pm

Keith Desormeaux sends out My Boy Jack in Sham Stakes
https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing ... ham-stakes

Dak Attack back in action in Mucho Macho Man

https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing ... -macho-man
User avatar
Starine
 
Posts: 3692
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:39 am
Location: South Carolina

Re: 3yos of 2018

Postby stark » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:33 am

Bolt D’Oro will resume galloping this week after recovering from a pulled muscle that interrupted his training and ultimately postponed his 2018 debut.

Among the leading prospects for the 2018 Kentucky Derby, Bolt D’Oro underwent a nuclear scan this week that came back clean late Wednesday.

However, owner-trainer Mick Ruis said he will not make his first start of the season as scheduled Feb. 10 in the Grade 2 San Vicente Stakes at Santa Anita.
I've found it easier to tear up tickets at 8/1 instead of 8/5.
stark
 
Posts: 3155
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:55 am
Location: SoCal

Re: 3yos of 2018

Postby Dusty » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:39 pm

stark wrote:Bolt D’Oro will resume galloping this week after recovering from a pulled muscle that interrupted his training and ultimately postponed his 2018 debut.

Among the leading prospects for the 2018 Kentucky Derby, Bolt D’Oro underwent a nuclear scan this week that came back clean late Wednesday.

However, owner-trainer Mick Ruis said he will not make his first start of the season as scheduled Feb. 10 in the Grade 2 San Vicente Stakes at Santa Anita.


Hmmmm - I sure do hope he is okay -
May they run with the WIND
User avatar
Dusty
 
Posts: 531
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:51 pm
Location: Dana Point, Ca

Re: 3yos of 2018

Postby honneerider » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:55 pm

Dusty wrote:
stark wrote:Bolt D’Oro will resume galloping this week after recovering from a pulled muscle that interrupted his training and ultimately postponed his 2018 debut.

Among the leading prospects for the 2018 Kentucky Derby, Bolt D’Oro underwent a nuclear scan this week that came back clean late Wednesday.

However, owner-trainer Mick Ruis said he will not make his first start of the season as scheduled Feb. 10 in the Grade 2 San Vicente Stakes at Santa Anita.


Hmmmm - I sure do hope he is okay -


Immediately Classic Empire crossed my mind
User avatar
honneerider
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:22 pm

Re: 3yos of 2018

Postby Treve » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:47 pm

honneerider wrote:
Dusty wrote:
stark wrote:Bolt D’Oro will resume galloping this week after recovering from a pulled muscle that interrupted his training and ultimately postponed his 2018 debut.

Among the leading prospects for the 2018 Kentucky Derby, Bolt D’Oro underwent a nuclear scan this week that came back clean late Wednesday.

However, owner-trainer Mick Ruis said he will not make his first start of the season as scheduled Feb. 10 in the Grade 2 San Vicente Stakes at Santa Anita.


Hmmmm - I sure do hope he is okay -


Immediately Classic Empire crossed my mind


#Triggered
I'm not getting attached, I'm not getting attached, I'm not getting attached :lol:
A filly named Ruffian...

Eine Stute namens Danedream...

Une pouliche se nommant Trêve...

Kincsem nevű kanca...


And a Queen named Beholder
User avatar
Treve
 
Posts: 3356
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 5:12 pm

Re: 3yos of 2018

Postby Treve » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:49 pm

Dak Attack (Ghostzapper x Indian Spell) makes his 3 year old debut today at Gulfstream for Dale Romans in the Mucho Macho Man S.
He is undefeated in two starts.
A filly named Ruffian...

Eine Stute namens Danedream...

Une pouliche se nommant Trêve...

Kincsem nevű kanca...


And a Queen named Beholder
User avatar
Treve
 
Posts: 3356
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 5:12 pm

Re: 3yos of 2018

Postby Ballerina » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:12 pm

Starine wrote:Dak Attack back in action in Mucho Macho Man
https://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing ... -macho-man


When a horse has my initials as part of his name, my attention is captured. :-)
User avatar
Ballerina
 
Posts: 2802
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:22 pm
Location: Chesapeake, VA & Saratoga, NY

Next

Return to Racing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests