Zenyatta News

Re: Zenyatta News

Postby Delamont » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:39 pm

Diver52 wrote:I hope being the boss in the paddock translates into having the desire to actually pass horses, which Ziconic at least seems to utterly lack. l

He's passed a lot of horses. Just not all of them.
Delamont

Postby Personal Ensign » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:45 pm

Has Zenyatta's filly been named yet? I noticed there is a "Princess of Delmar" on reserve and it got me thinking about Zen's filly
Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.
W. C. Fields

-Formerly LadyWeaver-
Personal Ensign

Postby lurkey mclurker » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:20 pm

They were still calling her 17Z in the blog a few weeks ago, haven't seen any announcement.
lurkey mclurker

Postby BaroqueAgain1 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:28 pm

I'm not sure 'Princess of Del Mar' is the perfect fit. Didn't John S. say that the Big Z really didn't like Del Mar? Yeah, she won over it, but she did that a lot, wherever she ran. :P ;)
BaroqueAgain1

Postby bare it all » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:51 pm

With the Moss divorce, how do they determine ownership on the horses like Z and subsequent foals? I know anything would just be a mere guess, but it is interesting to ponder that we could see these horses pass through a dispersal at some point.
bare it all

Postby Ziggypop » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:39 pm

bare it all wrote:With the Moss divorce, how do they determine ownership on the horses like Z and subsequent foals? I know anything would just be a mere guess, but it is interesting to ponder that we could see these horses pass through a dispersal at some point.

I cannot imagine Ann allowing anything to happen to Zenyatta. She still will own the Zenyatta website.
Ziggypop

Postby Flanders » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:48 pm

Ziggypop wrote:
bare it all wrote:With the Moss divorce, how do they determine ownership on the horses like Z and subsequent foals? I know anything would just be a mere guess, but it is interesting to ponder that we could see these horses pass through a dispersal at some point.

I cannot imagine Ann allowing anything to happen to Zenyatta. She still will own the Zenyatta website.

If the divorce gets messy it may be up to a judge what happens with their assests.
Flanders

Previous

Return to Breeding & Sales