Mchorseracecall

Re: Mchorseracecall

Postby lurkey mclurker » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:08 pm

California does allow for a 72-hr involuntary psychiatric hold, if the person is deemed to pose a danger to themselves or others.

http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?sectionNum=5150&lawCode=WIC

Following that, the individual can be "certified for intensive treatment" of another 14 days... after that it gets murky.

It sounds like, no matter how disturbing his words, when interviewed he wasn't deemed a danger to himself or his target/s. :?
lurkey mclurker

Postby BaroqueAgain1 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:06 pm

Thanks for the specific details, LmcL. That's why I put in that "IIRC," because way too often, I don't. :lol:
BaroqueAgain1

Postby starrydreamer » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:07 pm

Thanks for clarifying, BaroqueAgain and Lurky! I do legal research for a living, so I probably should have looked it up myself but I was being lazy.

Our friend clearly has some mental health issues. I went back and read some of his old posts and... yikes. :shock:
starrydreamer

Postby Ioya Two » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:10 pm

Didn't he threaten Collmus too, at one point? I hope someone informed Larry, he's my favorite now. After Dunkin, of course.
Pulpit 1994-2012
Ioya Two

Postby stark » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:47 pm

4 pages of comments (none from the subject) pretty much makes his point perfectly clear, he craves the attention!
I've found it easier to tear up tickets at 8/1 instead of 8/5.
stark

Postby Retrospectiv » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:11 pm

Yah, but even many of his old posts here were completely normal. Wonder what made him go silly..... and he's not that old as I suspected.....said he wasn't born when Denman called some race in 1985.
Anyway.....he's had his 15 mins again.
"It's been my policy to view the Internet not as an 'information highway', but as an electronic asylum filled with babbling loonies."
Retrospectiv

Postby Ioya Two » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:17 pm

Now he is sending something different I wish he'd stop. Asking what I'd do if he kills himself in jail, if he kills Larry. Lord, I hope Larry knows. If not he needs to be warned.

It's mchorseracecall, Collmus knew about the death threats. He filed a complaint, and last year, I have to attend a District Attorney's hearing in Pasadena, California. Luckily, I wasn't being charged with a crime and I wasn't being arrested and taken to jail by the police. However, I received a restraining order from the former Bay Meadows and Fair Grounds track announcer. What would you do if I carry out the threats against Collmus and the former Bay Meadows and Fair Grounds Track Announcer? What will you do if I received the death penalty for murdering any announcer who replaces Trevor Denman after Trevor retires? What will you do if I commited suicide in jail?
Pulpit 1994-2012
Ioya Two

Postby lurkey mclurker » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:54 pm

Just a suggestion, but I'd screenshot everything & print hard copies too, to pass along to FB & LAPD, and then block that guy. You don't want to get sucked into his delusional world... :?
lurkey mclurker

Postby Retrospectiv » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:40 am

lurkey mclurker wrote:Just a suggestion, but I'd screenshot everything & print hard copies too, to pass along to FB & LAPD, and then block that guy. You don't want to get sucked into his delusional world... :?

You might want to now too because now he's messaging me, mentioning you specifically "Lurky".

"Do you know where Lurky is in his Facebook?" "Tell Lurky I'll be committing suicide in my jail cell if they arrest me"
"It's been my policy to view the Internet not as an 'information highway', but as an electronic asylum filled with babbling loonies."
Retrospectiv

Postby Retrospectiv » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:40 am

I've contacted Santa Anita via FB Messenger to alert them that he's active with the threats and such again. Might be a good time for the cops to check back in on him...
Retrospectiv

PreviousNext

Return to Horsin' Around