Valiant Nature

Valiant Nature

Postby FlyToTheStars » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:31 pm

Someone mentioned him on a facebook post and was asking if he is still around. He supposedly was pensioned at Mahogany Hill Farm in KY but it looks like the farm closed. Anyone know? Or if can pull death report if any? I am asking Mill Ridge if they know anything since he did stand there previously.
FlyToTheStars

Re: Valiant Nature

Postby Flanders » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:02 pm

He does not have a death report, doesn't necessarily mean anything thing since they do not have to submit one.
Flanders

Postby FlyToTheStars » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:29 am

Mill Ridge got back to me and said they moved him to WV due to fertility issues they was discovered after his 1st year in stud. I am contacting Charlestown racetrack for Dickie Moore who worked there since he owns Naylee Farm where Valiant was sent to. Hopefully they can send in a contact from him and see if Valiant is at the farm or was actually sent back to KY. Slowly picking up the crumbs of his whereabouts.

I do remember a headshot of the stallion in Bloodhorse or in Gallops magazine way back then.
FlyToTheStars

Postby Flanders » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:23 pm

FlyToTheStars wrote:Mill Ridge got back to me and said they moved him to WV due to fertility issues they was discovered after his 1st year in stud. I am contacting Charlestown racetrack for Dickie Moore who worked there since he owns Naylee Farm where Valiant was sent to. Hopefully they can send in a contact from him and see if Valiant is at the farm or was actually sent back to KY. Slowly picking up the crumbs of his whereabouts.

I do remember a headshot of the stallion in Bloodhorse or in Gallops magazine way back then.

He covered mares in Kentucky from 1996-2002

Then he moved to Naylee Farm in WV in 2003, not sure how long he was there but at least through the 2007 breeding season.

He has no Report of mares bred for 2008, 2010-2013. 2009 isn't on the Jockey Club list at the link at the end but he did have a report of mares covered for that year.

2014 it shows he covered 4 mares in Ontario, Canada.

Nothing after that.

http://www.jockeyclub.com/default.asp?section=Resources&area=19

I tried to see if he had any foals go through sales anytime recently but nothing since 2005-2007. Then I tried looking on Pedigreequery to see where his youngest foals were born but after 2008 they were all fake so I deleted them.
Flanders

Return to Whatever Happened To?