El Areeb

Re: El Areeb

Postby WarBiscuit » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:32 pm

El Areeb has been having a tough go of it in his last few races. Came in 6th today (1/8/18) at Laurel Park in the Dave's Friend Stakes. I've always liked this guy and I'm hoping that he can regain his form this year. Back to the drawing board...

WarBiscuit
"One horse-laugh is worth ten thousand syllogisms. It is not only more effective; it is also vastly more intelligent." H.L. Mencken
WarBiscuit

Postby Catalina » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:14 am

WarBiscuit wrote:El Areeb has been having a tough go of it in his last few races. Came in 6th today (1/8/18) at Laurel Park in the Dave's Friend Stakes. I've always liked this guy and I'm hoping that he can regain his form this year. Back to the drawing board...

WarBiscuit

I also hope so, but he probably still has several weeks of catching up to do, from missing training time after his surgery.
Catalina

Postby WarBiscuit » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:43 pm

El Areeb finished 12th (last) yesterday in the Henry S. Clark Stakes at Laurel Park. Looked good out of the gate, and then the engine shut off in the stretch - eased home. So far, doesn't appear to be the horse he was prior to his surgery. Hope he can turn things around over the summer.

WarBiscuit
"One horse-laugh is worth ten thousand syllogisms. It is not only more effective; it is also vastly more intelligent." H.L. Mencken
WarBiscuit

Postby Catalina » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:12 am

WarBiscuit wrote:El Areeb finished 12th (last) yesterday in the Henry S. Clark Stakes at Laurel Park. Looked good out of the gate, and then the engine shut off in the stretch - eased home. So far, doesn't appear to be the horse he was prior to his surgery. Hope he can turn things around over the summer.

WarBiscuit

So do I, but I'm beginning to wonder.
Catalina

Previous

Return to Whatever Happened To?