Retirements 2017

Re: Retirements 2017

Postby Izvestia » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:17 am

I always loved his name, and I think Jump Start is underrated. PFR is definitely a good regional sire prospect.
Izvestia

Postby Sparrow Castle » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:50 pm

David Grening‏ @DRFGrening
Naipaul Chatterpaul had claimed Kid Cruz for $40K. The claim was voided by stewards after horse was vanned off.

Carrie Brogden‏@MachmerHall
@craigbrogden @rstanzel just got call, Kid Cruz is coming home!!! he has a tendon but will be fine. gelding, vacation and 2nd career next!

Craig Brogden‏ @craigbrogden
@rstanzel Carrie has told the connections that he will always have a home at our farm when they are ready to retire him.

Carrie Brogden‏ @MachmerHall @craigbrogden @rstanzel yes, I spoke to both the trainer and the co- owner directly and he has had an open spot at our farm

http://www.equibase.com/profiles/Results.cfm?type=Horse&refno=9127987&registry=T
Sparrow Castle

Postby Sparrow Castle » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:43 pm

Gforce‏@rgullatt
My personal pony for life. Silver Mission! last years Tremont winner. Thanks David Flores for the training. #LifeAfterRacing
Sparrow Castle

Postby Diver52 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:35 pm

He looks good in Western!
I ran marathons. I saw the Taj Mahal by Moonlight. I drove Highway 1 in a convertible. I petted Zenyatta.
Diver52

Postby starrydreamer » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:29 am

Sparrow Castle wrote:David Grening‏ @DRFGrening
Naipaul Chatterpaul had claimed Kid Cruz for $40K. The claim was voided by stewards after horse was vanned off.

Carrie Brogden‏@MachmerHall
@craigbrogden @rstanzel just got call, Kid Cruz is coming home!!! he has a tendon but will be fine. gelding, vacation and 2nd career next!

Craig Brogden‏ @craigbrogden
@rstanzel Carrie has told the connections that he will always have a home at our farm when they are ready to retire him.

Carrie Brogden‏ @MachmerHall @craigbrogden @rstanzel yes, I spoke to both the trainer and the co- owner directly and he has had an open spot at our farm

http://www.equibase.com/profiles/Results.cfm?type=Horse&refno=9127987&registry=T

Glad to hear this!
starrydreamer

Postby mariasmon » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:26 am

mariasmon

Postby TapitsGal » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:26 pm

Allison Springer retired her longtime faithful mount Arthur ahead of his start in next weeks rolex Kentucky due to a heart condition
TapitsGal

Postby Sparrow Castle » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:09 pm

TapitsGal wrote:Allison Springer retired her longtime faithful mount Arthur ahead of his start in next weeks rolex Kentucky due to a heart condition

Happy Retirement, Arthur. Glad they caught it in time by doing an exercising electrocardiogram. This would be cool.
Allison has requested that the ground jury still allow Arthur to complete his dressage test at Rolex next week before withdrawing from the competition to begin his retirement. An official retirement ceremony will be announced soon.

Allison Springer’s Top Mount Arthur Retires Due to Heart Condition
http://eventingnation.com/allison-springers-top-mount-arthur-retires-due-to-heart-condition/
Sparrow Castle

Postby Sparrow Castle » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:03 pm

Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
She's been a familiar sight these past few years, a fireball chestnut galloping fiercely in the morning around ovals across the country with trainer Larry Jones along for the ride.

Now Fletcher and Carolyn Gray's gritty homebred I'm a Chatterbox will transition into her second career, as a broodmare whose first visit will come this season to Darley stallion Medaglia d'Oro . The multiple grade 1 winner has been retired, Jones said April 25.

"She's got some bone bruising, nothing bad and nothing to keep her from racing. But it would take three months to deal with it, and three months to get her back ready to go, and at that point you're already looking at late October, and you've missed the Breeders' Cup," Jones explained. "She's already 5, and the plan wasn't going to be to race her at 6 anyway, we were just going to race her this year."

http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/221190/multiple-grade-1-winner-im-a-chatterbox-retired?utm_source=NewsAlert&utm_medium=email
Sparrow Castle

Postby Sparrow Castle » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:05 pm

One Last Race‏ @OneLastRace
Congrats to PRIVATE ZONE on his retirement to @Oldfriendsfarm & thank you for racing w/ us to show your support aftercare.
Sparrow Castle

PreviousNext

Return to Whatever Happened To?