Pioneering

Pioneering

Postby TapitsGal » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:05 am

Beautiful chestnut stallion he was a half brother to storm cat( both had terlingua as dam) and stood at overbrook before the farm was sold. Whatever happened to him? Last article could find was in 2009 and he was going to Brazil? Then nothing since then. I'm just curious if he's still around or breeding
TapitsGal

Re: Pioneering

Postby neighhey » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:43 am

Looks like he's in Brazil. I found a photo on Facebook of him from August at Haras Dos Girassois.
neighhey

Postby Catalina » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:00 pm

Ah, but they seem to have had an auction/dispersal sale in mid December 2016, and Pioneering was the first horse listed, I presume as part of the auction, but could also be as one of their sires. (I need to find a translation app to plug in this text to get a better idea. What little Portuguese I once know has largely evaporated.)

But, here's the link http://www.jcb.com.br/home/noticias/100836/pro-turfe-leilao-venda-total-haras-dos-girassois-e-convidados/

If you scroll to near the bottom, there's a CLIQUE AQUI that leads to the sale catalog ("CATÁLOGO COMPLETO DO LEILÃO") Pioneering is number "00".
Catalina

Postby neighhey » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:31 pm

Thanks, I saw something on that after I posted but since my Portuguese comprehension is non-existent...well, I wasn't sure if he was part of the sale...
neighhey

Postby Catalina » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:57 pm

Neither am I, but I did see where it was a total dispersal, and was left with the impression that the farm itself was also for sale (or at least lease). Will let you know if I find out anything more, but probably won't have the spare time until tonight or tomorrow.
Catalina

Postby Sparrow Castle » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:07 am

The Google Chrome translation isn't perfect but might help some:
26 Embraced in the race (this week they raced 3 in Gávea- lot 1 Emperor Cat won easy even with a setback in the start, Marcutaia Lot 24 won a lot in claiming and 42-Irene Boa made 2 * even forcing the team. This auction has produced excellent results in all Hipodromos of Brazil and Uruguay.Many of the enrollees are in RJ, SP, PR and even Wishing The Moon lot 46 in the Crystal-comes from 2 * to the neck in the last on 24/11

11 High-end players, only Express Winner (2011) for being the daughter of Pioneering covered by Courier, 10 floods with the exception of Omah that will be entitled to a coverage (of the stallion that is in the Haras, Pioneering or Our Emblem newly acquired by Hs Morro who is raising in the Sunflowers)

14 Products of 2014 (2 at the start of galloping), 5 Products 2015 Pioneering and Agnes Gold and 7 of 20016, six Pionnering and one Bounce Lot 18 (in Exception daughter of Pioneering

Also going to Auction 30% of the Pioneering stallion in quotas of 2,5% and the group 42 of the Equestrian Village of Tarumã
Sparrow Castle

Postby Catalina » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:03 am

Sparrow Castle wrote:The Google Chrome translation isn't perfect but might help some:
26 Embraced in the race (this week they raced 3 in Gávea- lot 1 Emperor Cat won easy even with a setback in the start, Marcutaia Lot 24 won a lot in claiming and 42-Irene Boa made 2 * even forcing the team. This auction has produced excellent results in all Hipodromos of Brazil and Uruguay.Many of the enrollees are in RJ, SP, PR and even Wishing The Moon lot 46 in the Crystal-comes from 2 * to the neck in the last on 24/11

11 High-end players, only Express Winner (2011) for being the daughter of Pioneering covered by Courier, 10 floods with the exception of Omah that will be entitled to a coverage (of the stallion that is in the Haras, Pioneering or Our Emblem newly acquired by Hs Morro who is raising in the Sunflowers)

14 Products of 2014 (2 at the start of galloping), 5 Products 2015 Pioneering and Agnes Gold and 7 of 20016, six Pionnering and one Bounce Lot 18 (in Exception daughter of Pioneering

Also going to Auction 30% of the Pioneering stallion in quotas of 2,5% and the group 42 of the Equestrian Village of Tarumã

Thanks, Sparrow Castle!

"Sunflowers", by way of clarification, being the name of the stud farm.
Catalina

Return to Whatever Happened To?