Silver Max

BlindLucky

Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:07 pm

He hasn't run since November 2014 and doesn't show any current workouts (I haven't seen any this year). No death report, no export cert, and haven't heard anything about breeding plans.

Just curious if anyone has heard anything. Always liked this guy, have followed him since before he even broke his maiden--very personable horse :D
Photos from my racing travels: ThoroughbredJourney.com
Flanders

Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:03 am

I asked on Romans Racing Facebook. Will let you know if they respond. I can't really find anything about him.

This quote from Romans was after his last race:
"He had it all his own way," he said. "He's just not the same horse, I guess. You know, he doesn't owe us anything—he's been awfully good to us. He's got 12 wins and made a lot of money. We've had a lot of fun. We'll just have to sit down and talk about his future. Hopefully I'll train some of his babies someday."
BlindLucky

Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:19 am

I figure they're probably trying to find a place to stand him, he's already 6 and I don't think they put him back into training this year. I asked at Romans' barn earlier this year when I was at Churchill, but I just got some shrugs.

Just curious, he's a very cool horse :D
Photos from my racing travels: ThoroughbredJourney.com
bare it all

Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:45 pm

Looks like he's going to be standing at Adena in Ontario next season. Not a bad gig. :)