Doubles Partner

Doubles Partner

Postby Acadiana » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:29 pm

Anyone know where he's standing? I must have missed something because I tried to check the farm in PA he was at but he isn't there. Couldn't find any articles about him either since he sold to that farm.
Acadiana
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:57 pm

Re: Doubles Partner

Postby BaroqueAgain1 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:52 pm

He raced for WinStar before he joined the stallion roster at Diamond B Farm...maybe they still own him? Or know where he is?
BaroqueAgain1
 
Posts: 8098
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:16 pm

Re: Doubles Partner

Postby Flanders » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:51 pm

He has a 2014 report of mares bred and an export on file but no return.
User avatar
Flanders
 
Posts: 2380
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:01 pm

Re: Doubles Partner

Postby Flanders » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:51 pm

Just saw a comment posted on horseracingnation that he was sold to Argentina.
User avatar
Flanders
 
Posts: 2380
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:01 pm

Re: Doubles Partner

Postby serenassong » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:52 am

Flanders wrote:Just saw a comment posted on horseracingnation that he was sold to Argentina.

Wonder if I can find any info on Eltuf- there season is starting down there, let me go check.
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"- Mythbusters
"Oh, What fresh Hell is this?!"- Sheldon Cooper(quoted from Dorothy Parker)- Big Bang Theory
"Sometimes I think he's the King of Stupid" - Old Man- Pawn Stars
User avatar
serenassong
 
Posts: 4547
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: Connecticut

Re: Doubles Partner

Postby serenassong » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:08 am

serenassong wrote:
Flanders wrote:Just saw a comment posted on horseracingnation that he was sold to Argentina.

Wonder if I can find any info on Eltuf- there season is starting down there, let me go check.

Can't find anything yet
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"- Mythbusters
"Oh, What fresh Hell is this?!"- Sheldon Cooper(quoted from Dorothy Parker)- Big Bang Theory
"Sometimes I think he's the King of Stupid" - Old Man- Pawn Stars
User avatar
serenassong
 
Posts: 4547
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: Connecticut

Re: Doubles Partner

Postby Flanders » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:47 pm

He only bred 4 mares in 2014, so I can see why they sold him.

I found an article from a blog:
http://pasionturfistica.blogspot.com/2014/07/double-partner-nueva-incorporacion-del.html

You'll have to go to the bottom right where you can see the Blog Archive, it was posted July 2014. He is not listed on Haras Cheanut's webpage though.

Or I found the same article here:
http://www.cordobaturf.com.ar/nota_doubles-partner-nuevo-padrillo-del-chenaut_83.html
User avatar
Flanders
 
Posts: 2380
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:01 pm

Re: Doubles Partner

Postby serenassong » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:24 pm

Flanders wrote:He only bred 4 mares in 2014, so I can see why they sold him.

I found an article from a blog:
http://pasionturfistica.blogspot.com/2014/07/double-partner-nueva-incorporacion-del.html

You'll have to go to the bottom right where you can see the Blog Archive, it was posted July 2014. He is not listed on Haras Cheanut's webpage though.

Or I found the same article here:
http://www.cordobaturf.com.ar/nota_doubles-partner-nuevo-padrillo-del-chenaut_83.html

Hmm, not liking how that is sounding, hope he's ok.
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"- Mythbusters
"Oh, What fresh Hell is this?!"- Sheldon Cooper(quoted from Dorothy Parker)- Big Bang Theory
"Sometimes I think he's the King of Stupid" - Old Man- Pawn Stars
User avatar
serenassong
 
Posts: 4547
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: Connecticut

Re: Doubles Partner

Postby Flanders » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:58 am

I found a different article tonight, it sounded like he was going to stand at Haras San Francisco de Pilar, but I can't find a webpage for them. Its kind of hard to find stuff because its all in Spanish.
User avatar
Flanders
 
Posts: 2380
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:01 pm

Re: Doubles Partner

Postby serenassong » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:55 pm

Flanders wrote:I found a different article tonight, it sounded like he was going to stand at Haras San Francisco de Pilar, but I can't find a webpage for them. Its kind of hard to find stuff because its all in Spanish.

It is hard, I used to be much better at it when I looked at Elturf almost daily.
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"- Mythbusters
"Oh, What fresh Hell is this?!"- Sheldon Cooper(quoted from Dorothy Parker)- Big Bang Theory
"Sometimes I think he's the King of Stupid" - Old Man- Pawn Stars
User avatar
serenassong
 
Posts: 4547
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: Connecticut

Next

Return to Whatever Happened To?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest