Lexie Lou and Ocean Knight

Lexie Lou and Ocean Knight

Postby KimmieB » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:47 pm

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about Lexie Lou? She last raced in the La Canada back in January, then nothing.

Same with Ocean Knight. Last raced in the Tampa Bay Derby, finished off the board if I remember correctly.

Thanks!

KimB
KimmieB

Re: Lexie Lou and Ocean Knight

Postby luvthesales » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:48 pm

KimmieB wrote:Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about Lexie Lou? She last raced in the La Canada back in January, then nothing.

Same with Ocean Knight. Last raced in the Tampa Bay Derby, finished off the board if I remember correctly.

Thanks!

KimB

Lexie Lou had a quarter crack, so they were going to turn her out for a few months. Beyond that, I don't know.
luvthesales

Postby Flanders » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:31 pm

Stonestreet posted after the Tampa Bay Derby they were going to give him some time off, not push him to the Derby, and let him tell them when he was ready to return, or something along those lines. Then a week later, they were going towards another Derby prep to try and get enough points, if they could get him ready in time. But he never showed up in any races. On Horse Racing Nation, someone said a month ago that they contacted Stonestreet. Stonestreet said O.K. is doing good and training ( will race soon ).
Flanders

Postby KimmieB » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:09 pm

Thanks for the info folks :) May they both hit the track soon!
KimmieB

Postby ElPrado2 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:51 am

Lexie Lou is back racing, in case you haven't heard. Was in a stakes at Belmont, I believe. Needed the race.
ElPrado2

Return to Whatever Happened To?