Mchorseracecall

Re: Mchorseracecall

Postby serenassong » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:58 pm

Life At Zen wrote:
serenassong wrote:Was just over on the TBC FB page- someone named Matthew Chang put up a post about TBC names and real names.
Not sure if this is the same guy or not, please be careful- I hope I'm wrong

Same guy. He's like Beetlejuice, we said his name too many times.

Man, he's got some brass ones- actually used the same name- maybe he thinks there has been enough time and people won't remember?

Situation under control on FB- too many made the connection and were smart enough not to reply
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"- Mythbusters
"Oh, What fresh Hell is this?!"- Sheldon Cooper(quoted from Dorothy Parker)- Big Bang Theory
"Sometimes I think he's the King of Stupid" - Old Man- Pawn Stars
serenassong

Postby Somnambulist » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:26 pm

There haven't been enough creeps on this forum for people to not want to give their real names out to strangers?
"Life's no piece of cake, mind you, but the recipe's my own to fool with."
Somnambulist

Postby Retrospectiv » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:19 am

Just got my internet and tv back after nearly 3 days.....yay!

Anyhow......I think his days on the humble FB page will be numbered. He's got no qualms about posting his real name....and he's already subtly starting on the same crap in his one post (his racecall was pretty bad btw..... mouth full of marbles...).
"It's been my policy to view the Internet not as an 'information highway', but as an electronic asylum filled with babbling loonies."
Retrospectiv

Postby Ioya Two » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:12 am

Man, I just wanted to call him out so bad and write what I am still thinking. But I decided not to. Seriously delusional if he thinks he has a future doing that, he's really bad. Just needs to find something he is good at. And hopefully he's getting help..
Pulpit 1994-2012
Ioya Two

Postby Retrospectiv » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:19 am

And now now the lunatic sent me a message request....with this! :roll:

Trevor Denman is my favorite horse racing announcer of all time. It was me who is plotting murder against Larry Collmus and the former Bay Meadows and Fair Grounds Track Announcer because I want to hear Trevor's call of all of the races from Santa Anita and Del Mar including the Breeders' Cup races from those two racetracks. Police did come to my home and asked me questions about the threats. I was banned from Santa Anita because they fear I might be carrying out the threats against any announcers who replace Trevor Denman. Plus, I had to go to court for a district attorney's hearing. Last year, the police detective from the cyber crime unit came to my home and asked me questions about the death threats, he and his partner even asked me do I have any weapons such as guns, and I was telling the truth, I said no. During my district attorney hearing, the Santa Anita security officer said if I carry out the death threats by going up to the Santa Anita Announcer's Booth and murder the former Bay Meadows and Fair Grounds Track Announcer, police and armed Santa Anita security officers will shoot me dead.
"It's been my policy to view the Internet not as an 'information highway', but as an electronic asylum filled with babbling loonies."
Retrospectiv

Postby serenassong » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:00 am

Retrospectiv wrote:Just got my internet and tv back after nearly 3 days.....yay!

Anyhow......I think his days on the humble FB page will be numbered. He's got no qualms about posting his real name....and he's already subtly starting on the same crap in his one post (his racecall was pretty bad btw..... mouth full of marbles...).

Was just reading about that, just sitting back with my popcorn and waiting. And, that message is scary and bizarre.
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"- Mythbusters
"Oh, What fresh Hell is this?!"- Sheldon Cooper(quoted from Dorothy Parker)- Big Bang Theory
"Sometimes I think he's the King of Stupid" - Old Man- Pawn Stars
serenassong

Postby BaroqueAgain1 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:27 pm

If that police visit happened the way he describes it, I suspect the officers must be really frustrated. The dude clearly has mental issues and might possibly be dangerous. But the police can't take him into custody until he actually does something.
When California did away with involuntary psychiatric holds years ago, it did two things. The good thing was restoring civil rights to people accused of mental deficiencies. The bad thing was tying the hands of family and officials who knew that an individual was incompetent and/or dangerous. The person couldn't be institutionalized, no matter how much they needed it, until after they committed an act that justified it.
:(
BaroqueAgain1

Postby Ioya Two » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:51 pm

I really wish we could remove him from the FB group, it's going to turn into what happened here. And he posted the message for all to see there. Uh, hey pal we already knew.
Pulpit 1994-2012
Ioya Two

Postby Retrospectiv » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:04 pm

That idiot is DONE.
I let him back in the group. Within minutes he promptly posted what I just shared above. I deleted it, gave him ONE warning, and he turned right around and posted it again.

Might be worth reporting him to FB again. He's seriously disturbed.
Retrospectiv

Postby Katewerk » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:05 pm

Remove his posts and block him. You don't need to wait for Facebook, it's in the admin tools.
Katewerk

PreviousNext

Return to Horsin' Around