Kittens

Kittens

Postby TapitsGal » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:17 pm

My mom and I have been searching for a kitten ever since my sisters cat stayed for summer and went to college last week. Found this cutie patootie at petco he's up for adoption through a local rescue. Three months old, super sweet and shares my yellow labs birthday. Sent his pic to mom and she replies immediately where is he and how old. I submitted an adoption app this afternoon and just received an email that he's been placed on hold for us and our app will be processed tomorrow...praying we get him I feel he's chosen me and on my birthday...he's an orange marmalade tabby I have a pic but it wouldn't let me upload. As I took his pic he placed paw against the cage glass
TapitsGal

Re: Kittens

Postby lurkey mclurker » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:08 pm

Sending you best wishes and crossing fingers that you get him! Orange marmalade boys are faboo (we had Percy & Oliver, such gentlemanly cats)! :mrgreen:
lurkey mclurker

Re: Kittens

Postby TapitsGal » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:42 pm

Haha mom and dad started naming him over dinner but haven't agreed on a name yet and moms been asking about shots(he's neutered, clean bill of health, up to date on all shots and feline leukemia negative). Guess I'm buying cat supplies tomorrow. Mom and dad wouldn't be discussing names and vaccines if they didn't want him
TapitsGal

Return to Horsin' Around