Justice For Cue

Justice For Cue

Postby Life At Zen » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:56 pm

Most people here remember Jas. She breeds and races thoroughbreds and often posted pictures of her foals on here. She is also involved with Australian Shepherds and owns some of the most beautiful representations of the breed I've ever seen.

This is a heartbreaking story of a girl she co-owns: Cue.

CH Copperridge's Right On Cue suffered terrible neglect from her "professional" handler, and later died from such surrounded by her family.

Here is a link to the petition for her:
https://www.change.org/p/american-kenne ... n-shepherd

You can also find a page for her on Facebook by searching "Justice for Cue"

Dortmund, Lady Eli, Songbird, Ziconic
Gormley, Royal Mo, Iliad, Constellation

Once upon a time there was a horse named Kelso.
But only once. ~Joe Hirsch
Life At Zen

Re: Justice For Cue

Postby Somnambulist » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:40 am

Hopefully people focus on this and not so much Jas since the jealous, petty women of this forum basically ran her off it. I don't think many of them post here anymore though.
"Life's no piece of cake, mind you, but the recipe's my own to fool with."
Somnambulist

Postby Insane Crazy » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:06 am

I didn't know what happened to Jas, so I'm alarmed to hear she didn't feel welcome. Loved her photos of her lovely animals.

Also, like...wtf. WTF. How do people let animals get to this point under their care? Just casually watching another creature starve to death or waste away is something people can actually do? Jesus. If I see a stray cat on the street that is half a pound less than "extremely plump" I regret not doing something for days.
Not a wholesome trottin' race, no, but a race where they sit down right on the horse!
Like to see some stuck-up jockey boy sittin' on Dan Patch? Make your blood boil? Well, I should say!
Insane Crazy

Postby Life At Zen » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:21 pm

Somnambulist wrote:Hopefully people focus on this and not so much Jas since the jealous, petty women of this forum basically ran her off it. I don't think many of them post here anymore though.

I had no idea she was bullied off this forum. That's sad. I thoroughly enjoyed her posts and picture contributions.
Dortmund, Lady Eli, Songbird, Ziconic
Gormley, Royal Mo, Iliad, Constellation

Once upon a time there was a horse named Kelso.
But only once. ~Joe Hirsch
Life At Zen

Postby Somnambulist » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:14 pm

If no one else is remembering maybe I'm confusing her with someone else. Yikes.

Regardless I don't know who does that to a dog.
"Life's no piece of cake, mind you, but the recipe's my own to fool with."
Somnambulist

Postby War Admiral » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:18 pm

I was thinking about her the other day and wondered what happened to her. I always enjoyed hearing about her dogs and horses and can't understand why some people here were rude to her. She was always very nice and posted a lot of interesting things about her animals.

I'm sorry this happened to one of her dogs. Animal abuse is something I have ZERO tolerance for. :twisted:
Government is not the solution to the problem. Government is the problem. Ronald Reagan.
War Admiral

Postby Starine » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:28 pm

I'm another who remembers Jas and her sometimes infrequent but always insightful and thoughtful posts. I hope she is doing well.

Regarding her dog -- that's just terrible. I'm not surprised though. My friend breeds and shows Ibizan Hounds and told me all sorts of horror stories about dogs being entrusted to handlers by their breeders and were later mistreated, sold or stolen.
Starine

Return to Horsin' Around