The VENT Thread

Re: The VENT Thread

Postby Ioya Two » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:57 pm

I'm 27, and I will cry off and on until the day I die for my dad. I'm sorry Curlin, it's not easy. It will get easier with time, but it never goes away. Dad's been gone for 7 months now, and I cry a little everyday. It almost feels like your heart's been ripped out of your chest and stomped on. :(
Pulpit 1994-2012
Ioya Two

Postby sweettalk » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:27 pm

BaroqueAgain1 wrote:You're upset that he'll be staying at "another lady's house?" Even though you know she is NOT going to interested in your boyfriend in that way?
You're joking, right? :roll:

excuse me for thinking it was inappropriate for him to sleep in a house with his boss. silly me.
i was just under the assumption that there's some line between professional and... not. oh well, thanks for bringing me up to speed.
Get out to Lenny’s for their big grand opening sale. Find eight government secrets and get a free kidnapping and personality reassignment so that you’ll forget you found them!
sweettalk

Postby GreenasGrass » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 pm

So sorry for your loss Curlin.
GreenasGrass

Postby Ballerina » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:47 am

sweettalk wrote:
BaroqueAgain1 wrote:You're upset that he'll be staying at "another lady's house?" Even though you know she is NOT going to interested in your boyfriend in that way?

excuse me for thinking it was inappropriate for him to sleep in a house with his boss. silly me.
i was just under the assumption that there's some line between professional and... not. oh well, thanks for bringing me up to speed.

sweettalk, for what it's worth - I agree with you. Doesn't this person have any friends that can help her while her SO is out of town?
Ballerina

Postby serenassong » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:48 am

Ballerina wrote:
sweettalk wrote:

sweettalk, for what it's worth - I agree with you. Doesn't this person have any friends that can help her while her SO is out of town?

I agree as well, doesn't seem right at all. Not to get you upset, but sometimes a line can be crossed- no matter what the orientation is. Hope this is not the case at all.
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"- Mythbusters
"Oh, What fresh Hell is this?!"- Sheldon Cooper(quoted from Dorothy Parker)- Big Bang Theory
"Sometimes I think he's the King of Stupid" - Old Man- Pawn Stars
serenassong

Postby serenassong » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:49 am

GreenasGrass wrote:So sorry for your loss Curlin.

Sorry about that, you never really get over a loss, it just gets easier over time. Hugs to all of those who have lost recently.
"Oh, What fresh Hell is this?!"- Sheldon Cooper(quoted from Dorothy Parker)- Big Bang Theory
serenassong

Postby Ioya Two » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:25 pm

So, I let my dog out to do her business. She squats, takes a poo, then stops. Squats again in 3 different spots before she's done. Not really a b!tch per se, just a "really, you can't finish it in one spot?" I have to clean the yard of her feces everyday. No biggie, I'm just :roll:

And then, I let her inside. She pukes all over my blanket, and part of the carpet. I can wash my blanket, but it's harder to get barf out of the carpet. Not to mention it stinks. At least she's laying down in my bed looking remorseful. Lol.
Pulpit 1994-2012
Ioya Two

Postby serenassong » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:04 pm

Ioya Two wrote:So, I let my dog out to do her business. She squats, takes a poo, then stops. Squats again in 3 different spots before she's done. Not really a b!tch per se, just a "really, you can't finish it in one spot?" I have to clean the yard of her feces everyday. No biggie, I'm just :roll:

And then, I let her inside. She pukes all over my blanket, and part of the carpet. I can wash my blanket, but it's harder to get barf out of the carpet. Not to mention it stinks. At least she's laying down in my bed looking remorseful. Lol.

Some tips how to get pet stains out of carpets
http://www.humanesociety.org/animals/re ... dors.html#

My dog goes in several places on occasion, don't know why they sometimes do that.
serenassong

Postby BlindLucky » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:08 pm

serenassong wrote:My dog goes in several places on occasion, don't know why they sometimes do that.

My spaz-tastic 3 yr old Lab/Pitbull mix poop-walks around the yard while he's looking for his ball. He starts to go in one spot, then thinks he sees the ball in the grass and poop-walks all the way to it. Complete with whimpers, while pooping, of "I can't just leave it there, someone else might get it!"
Photos from my racing travels: ThoroughbredJourney.com
BlindLucky

Postby Ioya Two » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:06 pm

Thanks. I was going to try to get some oxy-clean, then Lysol, then carpet powdered, and vacuumed. It should be fine after that.
Pulpit 1994-2012
Ioya Two

PreviousNext

Return to Horsin' Around