Art Contest Please Vote

Art Contest Please Vote

Postby Prairie Bayou » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:54 pm

Today is the last day to vote for the Maryland Million Art Contest. I am a finalist and could really use the votes if you feel my work is the best. The link is below and my piece is called "The Maryland Million". Thanks, Allison. I would really appreciate it!!!
http://marylandmillion.com/index.php/ab ... r-favorite
"AND ALYSHEBA AMERICA'S HORSE HAS DONE IT!!!" ~ Tom Durkin 1988 Breeder's Cup Classic
Prairie Bayou

Re: Art Contest Please Vote

Postby WarBiscuit » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:48 pm

Nice work by everybody - but, you have my vote. Good luck, and keep up the good work!

WarBiscuit
"One horse-laugh is worth ten thousand syllogisms. It is not only more effective; it is also vastly more intelligent." H.L. Mencken
WarBiscuit

Postby canvasjockey » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:19 pm

I voted yesterday... nice piece! Good luck, let us know what happens!
Carole ~ Equine Artist
Website/Blog - Facebook - Prints and Originals on Etsy & Fine Art America

"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people." - W. C. Fields</div>
canvasjockey

Postby Prairie Bayou » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:35 pm

Thanks to everyone who voted. I truly appreciate it. I finished second. I know the other two artists and Stephen is a very nice man. I'm very proud of my drawing and hopefully it can be used in a different capacity. The only thing I didn't care for is having to push people to vote. As an artist I feel that pieces speak to you. Mine could be the best in one person's eyes but another piece might be better to someone else. I only requested people vote for me one time because I don't want to be a pest. I have fun making this piece and it was nice for the Maryland Million to do. So thank you all!!! :D
"AND ALYSHEBA AMERICA'S HORSE HAS DONE IT!!!" ~ Tom Durkin 1988 Breeder's Cup Classic
Prairie Bayou

Return to Horsin' Around