NFL 2016

Re: NFL 2016

Postby Horsebagger » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:48 am

Somnambulist wrote:Rodgers is playing next level football right now.

Yeah, that guy's pretty good. ;)

Glad he bounced Jerry and the 'Boys, but Atlanta probably too much this weekend for them.
Horsebagger

Postby Somnambulist » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:59 am

Horsebagger wrote:

Glad he bounced Jerry and the 'Boys, but Atlanta probably too much this weekend for them.

Don't know about that. Atlanta has to remember they're in the post season at some point right? GB is banged up but it's a team that has some tremendous momentum working for them.

I like seeing different teams go far, and Atlanta is the only one who makes a yearly appearance. Matty Ice is way underrated - Atlanta has no defense and couldn't protect him for years and his numbers have always been good. I hope they take the whole thing but envision a GB-Pats SB.

In which case go pack go.
"Life's no piece of cake, mind you, but the recipe's my own to fool with."
Somnambulist

Postby Horsebagger » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:56 pm

Somnambulist wrote:
Horsebagger wrote:

Don't know about that. Atlanta has to remember they're in the post season at some point right? GB is banged up but it's a team that has some tremendous momentum working for them.

I like seeing different teams go far, and Atlanta is the only one who makes a yearly appearance. Matty Ice is way underrated - Atlanta has no defense and couldn't protect him for years and his numbers have always been good. I hope they take the whole thing but envision a GB-Pats SB.

In which case go pack go.

I'll go Pittsburgh v Atlanta, and Atlanta to be champs. Need some new blood at the top. Atlanta defense is suspect, but I like that coach, and offensively they should put up 35-40 on GB inside that dome. Avoid turnovers, and they should be okay.
Horsebagger

Previous

Return to Horsin' Around