TV Discussion Thread

Re: TV Discussion Thread

Postby BaroqueAgain1 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:53 am

With stuff like that in her genetics, even if she becomes Queen, she may not be able to establish a new Targaryen dynasty. :shock:
BaroqueAgain1

Postby sweettalk » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:13 am

BaroqueAgain1 wrote:With stuff like that in her genetics, even if she becomes Queen, she may not be able to establish a new Targaryen dynasty. :shock:

not a very pretty one, anyway :lol: :oops:
Follow your heart. You need it. And where did it learn to scurry like that?
sweettalk

Postby stark » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:50 am

Congrats on sweeping a category on last night's Jeopardy show.
I've found it easier to tear up tickets at 8/1 instead of 8/5.
stark

Postby Somnambulist » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:04 pm

BaroqueAgain1 wrote:With stuff like that in her genetics, even if she becomes Queen, she may not be able to establish a new Targaryen dynasty. :shock:

She can't have children at the moment anyway, her womb was turned to nothing when she did the blood magic to try to save Khal Drogo (if you opt to interpret it that way).

My only real hope for this season is to not be disappointed and for someone to kill Sansa. And for Davos to live. He is my favorite.
"Life's no piece of cake, mind you, but the recipe's my own to fool with."
Somnambulist

Postby BaroqueAgain1 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:38 am

IMHO, sooner or later, John Snow is going to have to send someone south to meet Daenerys Stormborn, Mother of Dragons...and the present occupant of a huge pile of White Walker-killin' dragonglass.
I vote for Davos. He can be the plain-spoken but honorable bridge that brings the the North and the Targaryan together. The real hero...
...although I worry that he will be one of the characters we end up losing for the dramatic and emotional bang. No happy, healthy retirement for Ser Davos, because the writer(s) are trying to create a powerful hunk of entertainment for us.
BaroqueAgain1

Postby sweettalk » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:04 am

BaroqueAgain1 wrote:IMHO, sooner or later, John Snow is going to have to send someone south to meet Daenerys Stormborn, Mother of Dragons...and the present occupant of a huge pile of White Walker-killin' dragonglass.
I vote for Davos. He can be the plain-spoken but honorable bridge that brings the the North and the Targaryan together. The real hero...
...although I worry that he will be one of the characters we end up losing for the dramatic and emotional bang. No happy, healthy retirement for Ser Davos, because the writer(s) are trying to create a powerful hunk of entertainment for us.

there are pictures from filming that shows who goes to meet her... wanna see, or you wanna wait and be surprised?
sweettalk

Postby BaroqueAgain1 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:37 am

Thanks, but I think I'll vote for no spoiler. :D
BaroqueAgain1

Postby sweettalk » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:46 am

BaroqueAgain1 wrote:Thanks, but I think I'll vote for no spoiler. :D

ok i'll spoil it - it's Secretariat's ghost. he's now winterfell's official greeter.
sweettalk

Postby Somnambulist » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:38 am

sweettalk wrote:
BaroqueAgain1 wrote:Thanks, but I think I'll vote for no spoiler. :D

ok i'll spoil it - it's Secretariat's ghost. he's now winterfell's official greeter.

If that happened I wouldn't be able to handle it.

Also Jorah will have to go back to Dragonstone, right? Since dragonglass can cure grayscale? Some poor princess lived there and had hers stopped.
"Life's no piece of cake, mind you, but the recipe's my own to fool with."
Somnambulist

Postby Slewgal » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:30 pm

All I care about is Dolorous Edd. :) I'll eat my hat if he ever become Lord Commander in the books, but I don't see how he will survive things on the show!

Also, hi all, I have not been on here in ages!!!! 8-) 8-)
Slewgal

PreviousNext

Return to Horsin' Around