Happiness

Re: Happiness

Postby Starine » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:06 pm

Lovely dog. Congrats to both of you!
Starine

Postby Somnambulist » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:45 am

Happy Daylight Savings!

Also happy tax refund so I can go buy wine to get me through the two feet of snow coming Tuesday. :roll:
"Life's no piece of cake, mind you, but the recipe's my own to fool with."
Somnambulist

Postby Starine » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:12 pm

I hear you about DST. Everyone on my Facebook page is complaining about the change, but I have been ready for the extra hour of daylight for some time now.
Starine

Postby Tessablue » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:01 pm

343 references, 160 pages, eleven days to the defense, one very tired candidate. But I'm almost there!
Tessablue

Postby Matt Converse » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:55 pm

starrydreamer wrote:
Matt Converse wrote:I am holding in my hands my first book ever as an author! My first release was an eBook only (as it was a novella) and the second (also a novella) was also an eBook. But the sales were great--it became a #1 bestseller in LGBT Horror on Amazon--so my publisher said they would release it as a paperback. I just got my hands on it today, there is still something about an actual book that is so cool. I'm giddy! It's called Strip Shot.

Congrats!!

I'm writing my first book... and some day, I might even finish it.

Thanks, and stick with it!
Matt Converse

Postby Matt Converse » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:56 pm

Tessablue wrote:Congrats Matt!

Thanks!
Matt Converse

Postby Ballerina » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:16 pm

6 month app't with oncologist today. Blood work was outstanding - no infection or cancer cells. Thought sure he'd schedule me for another C-scan, but he said that I'm doing so good, we can put if off for another 6 months. :-)
Ballerina

Postby Catalina » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:26 pm

Ballerina wrote:6 month app't with oncologist today. Blood work was outstanding - no infection or cancer cells. Thought sure he'd schedule me for another C-scan, but he said that I'm doing so good, we can put if off for another 6 months. :-)

Excellent!
Catalina

Postby PostTimeMike » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:05 pm

Ballerina wrote:6 month app't with oncologist today. Blood work was outstanding - no infection or cancer cells. Thought sure he'd schedule me for another C-scan, but he said that I'm doing so good, we can put if off for another 6 months. :-)

Excellent news Bal!! :D Is "Toga 2017" in the plans? Keep that as a goal.

On a personal note, I recently switched from consultant to full time employment. I will be the 2nd official employee of Seminole Services, LLC. We are transitioning to full scale marketing mode. 8-)
PostTimeMike

Postby Ballerina » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:28 pm

PostTimeMike wrote:

Excellent news Bal!! :D Is "Toga 2017" in the plans? Keep that as a goal.

On a personal note, I recently switched from consultant to full time employment. I will be the 2nd official employee of Seminole Services, LLC. We are transitioning to full scale marketing mode. 8-)

Saratoga is on the menu. I made it there last year. I'll make it again this year.

Good luck in the new venture.
Ballerina

PreviousNext

Return to Horsin' Around