Happiness

Re: Happiness

Postby Ballerina » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:39 pm

I loved the GSD, but my heart belonged to the adorable Norwich.
Ballerina

Postby peeptoad » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:18 pm

The Norwich is very cool... if I was going to get a small dog that one might be the ticket.
peeptoad

Postby War Admiral » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:41 pm

If I wanted a small dog I think I'd choose one of the terriers too. I love their toughness and feisty personalities.
Government is not the solution to the problem. Government is the problem. Ronald Reagan.
War Admiral

Postby Starine » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:27 pm

I've always wanted to get into dog showing. A good friend of mine went to Westminster with her Ibizan Hound this week -- she didn't win but from all accounts the dog acquitted herself very well. My friend told me if I ever wanted a nice, show quality Ibizan Hound pup she would give me a good deal, but I've kind of had my heart set on a Stabyhoun for the past two years.
Starine

Postby Matt Converse » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:35 am

I am holding in my hands my first book ever as an author! My first release was an eBook only (as it was a novella) and the second (also a novella) was also an eBook. But the sales were great--it became a #1 bestseller in LGBT Horror on Amazon--so my publisher said they would release it as a paperback. I just got my hands on it today, there is still something about an actual book that is so cool. I'm giddy! It's called Strip Shot.
Matt Converse

Postby stark » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:18 pm

Matt Converse wrote:I am holding in my hands my first book ever as an author! My first release was an eBook only (as it was a novella) and the second (also a novella) was also an eBook. But the sales were great--it became a #1 bestseller in LGBT Horror on Amazon--so my publisher said they would release it as a paperback. I just got my hands on it today, there is still something about an actual book that is so cool. I'm giddy! It's called Strip Shot.

Congratulations, that must be VERY exciting, happiness indeed!
I've found it easier to tear up tickets at 8/1 instead of 8/5.
stark

Postby Tessablue » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:18 pm

Congrats Matt!

This is minor, but the new Zelda game has by far the best horse (and rider!) animations of any game I've ever played. You can do a half pass. It's amazing :O
Tessablue

Postby Insane Crazy » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:17 am

Tessablue wrote:Congrats Matt!

This is minor, but the new Zelda game has by far the best horse (and rider!) animations of any game I've ever played. You can do a half pass. It's amazing :O

WhAT.

I literally "played" Ocarina of Time for years by just riding Epona around for hours at a time.

Ugh. Now I have to buy a Wii.
Not a wholesome trottin' race, no, but a race where they sit down right on the horse!
Like to see some stuck-up jockey boy sittin' on Dan Patch? Make your blood boil? Well, I should say!
Insane Crazy

Postby starrydreamer » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:37 am

Matt Converse wrote:I am holding in my hands my first book ever as an author! My first release was an eBook only (as it was a novella) and the second (also a novella) was also an eBook. But the sales were great--it became a #1 bestseller in LGBT Horror on Amazon--so my publisher said they would release it as a paperback. I just got my hands on it today, there is still something about an actual book that is so cool. I'm giddy! It's called Strip Shot.

Congrats!!

I'm writing my first book... and some day, I might even finish it.
starrydreamer

Postby Katewerk » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:45 pm

Starine wrote:I've always wanted to get into dog showing. A good friend of mine went to Westminster with her Ibizan Hound this week -- she didn't win but from all accounts the dog acquitted herself very well. My friend told me if I ever wanted a nice, show quality Ibizan Hound pup she would give me a good deal, but I've kind of had my heart set on a Stabyhoun for the past two years.

I went this year. We didn't win but got an award of merit.

Katewerk

PreviousNext

Return to Horsin' Around