Happiness

Re: Happiness

Postby BaroqueAgain1 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:18 am

Photos! We must see your new ginger boy. :D
Congratulations on your new family member, but expect to get a lot of exercise. I remember how lively/bound across the room/leap on furniture/climb walls three-month-old kittens can be. I don't think I could keep up with one these days. :lol:
I hope he has someone to play with, like a dog or another cat. I've always tried to adopt two cats together: I've found that two cats keeping each other company get into less trouble than one who is left to amuse him/herself. :P
BaroqueAgain1

Postby TapitsGal » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:18 am

Yes he's got friends. We have two dogs at home who are very eager to make friends, they both love cats
TapitsGal

Postby TapitsGal » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:49 pm

mom and i brought our little man home last night. We named him Simba, but my hard of hearing aunt was like you named him Dingbat?...so ya..no his name is simba
hes extremely sweet and affectionate loves rubbing up against me and head butting me or placing his paw on my cheek until i pet him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYhMJNMFD8W/

here's a pic of him
TapitsGal

Postby sweettalk » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:16 pm

TapitsGal wrote:mom and i brought our little man home last night. We named him Simba, but my hard of hearing aunt was like you named him Dingbat?...so ya..no his name is simba
hes extremely sweet and affectionate loves rubbing up against me and head butting me or placing his paw on my cheek until i pet him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYhMJNMFD8W/

here's a pic of him

as an aside, i followed you just now.

on topic, what a gorgeous cat! i'm glad it went well, sounds like he's a perfect fit.
Later this month, a man unbound from time & space will leave boxes under decorated pine totems as assessments of children's moral worth.
sweettalk

Postby Tessablue » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:19 pm

There's nothing I love more than a full day of gorgeous weather at Suffolk... and they've added two more racing dates this year so I get to do it again in a month!
Tessablue

Postby RuffiantoRags » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:44 am

Just received results from my doctor on my response to my stem cell transplant I had in June and I am now in almost complete remission. This nightmare started almost
a year ago and have gone through neck fusion surgery, months of chemo, stem cell harvesting, transplant and about $1 million in medical expenses. Thank
god for insurance! I am taking one pill a day and will be monitored every 3 months for a year now. Life is good and I am enjoying every day I have!
RuffiantoRags

Postby starrydreamer » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:41 pm

RuffiantoRags wrote:Just received results from my doctor on my response to my stem cell transplant I had in June and I am now in almost complete remission. This nightmare started almost
a year ago and have gone through neck fusion surgery, months of chemo, stem cell harvesting, transplant and about $1 million in medical expenses. Thank
god for insurance! I am taking one pill a day and will be monitored every 3 months for a year now. Life is good and I am enjoying every day I have!

Woohoo! Congrats!

I FINALLY close on my new house in 5 days. I've been living with my in-laws and I'm so ready to be done with that.
starrydreamer

Postby Starine » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:28 pm

Congrats, RTR! That is FANTASTIC news.
Starine

Postby TapitsGal » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:40 am

New kitten simba loves my dog

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZgSF8Qh6LH/
TapitsGal

Postby BaroqueAgain1 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:48 pm