Saratoga Sale Catalogue

Saratoga Sale Catalogue

Postby Horsebagger » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:32 am

Better than 4th of July fireworks. Enjoy

http://www.fasigtipton.com/ci/catalogue ... -Yearlings
Horsebagger
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:20 pm

Re: Saratoga Sale Catalogue

Postby Horsebagger » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:38 am

Horsebagger wrote:Better than 4th of July fireworks. Enjoy

http://www.fasigtipton.com/ci/catalogue ... -Yearlings


Quick selective head count....

16 Uncle Mo
15 American Pharoah
13 Into Mischief
12 Medaglia D'oro
11 Curlin
11 Liams Map
9 Honor Code
9 Carpe Diem
8 Tapit
7 Pioneer of the Nile
6 Cairo Prince
2 War Front
Horsebagger
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:20 pm

Re: Saratoga Sale Catalogue

Postby middleground » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:06 am

I'd like to get a look at the MDO-La Verdad filly (Hip 19) and the War Front half to Tepin (Hip 27).
middleground
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:29 pm

Re: Saratoga Sale Catalogue

Postby Honor Code » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:48 pm

This is one of those sales where I think everyone wishes they have a bigger pocketbook.

26-American Pharaoh x Life at Ten
39-Curlin x daughter of Miss Macy Sue
62-half to upstart
70-Half to Quip
86-Half to Battle of Midway
93-Half to Classic Empire, etc.
97-2nd Dam is Dancinginmydreams
106-Half to Power Broker
107- Half to paid up subscriber
144-Half to Ami's Holiday/Ami's Mesa
204-Medaglia d'oro Half to Exaggerator
222-Half to Constellation
User avatar
Honor Code
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:16 am

Re: Saratoga Sale Catalogue

Postby Miss Woodford » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:14 pm

I'll have #166 (Munnings x Aspenglow), #176 (Ghostzapper x Beware of the Bop), #177 (Into Mischief x Blind Date), and #240 (American Pharoah x Hessonite) just because I liked their dams when they were racing.
User avatar
Miss Woodford
 
Posts: 979
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:34 pm

Re: Saratoga Sale Catalogue

Postby Horsebagger » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:11 pm

a dozen hips out of Unbridled's Song mares. He may not be a sire of sires, but his legacy is likely going to be as a broodmare sire.
Horsebagger
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:20 pm

Re: Saratoga Sale Catalogue

Postby ThreeMustangs » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:18 pm

HB, what do you think of the Honor Code yearlings you’ve seen? If you don’t mind my asking, are you happy with yours?
User avatar
ThreeMustangs
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:37 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Saratoga Sale Catalogue

Postby Horsebagger » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:20 pm

ThreeMustangs wrote:HB, what do you think of the Honor Code yearlings you’ve seen? If you don’t mind my asking, are you happy with yours?


We're long on Honor Code. Have seen about a dozen or so, and they are athletic, racy lookers, and why we are going to keep going back.

We were made an offer off the farm of $250k for 50% for the filly I shared a couple months back, but we're going to keep 100% of her and race her. She was accepted to this sale, but we decided to hold her back.

We dropped another HC filly this winter and and he covered our best mare on a late cover in early May. No reason to stop now or until we find out none of them can run.
Horsebagger
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:20 pm

Re: Saratoga Sale Catalogue

Postby Sparrow Castle » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:22 am

Horsebagger wrote:
ThreeMustangs wrote:HB, what do you think of the Honor Code yearlings you’ve seen? If you don’t mind my asking, are you happy with yours?


We're long on Honor Code. Have seen about a dozen or so, and they are athletic, racy lookers, and why we are going to keep going back.

We were made an offer off the farm of $250k for 50% for the filly I shared a couple months back, but we're going to keep 100% of her and race her. She was accepted to this sale, but we decided to hold her back.

We dropped another HC filly this winter and and he covered our best mare on a late cover in early May. No reason to stop now or until we find out none of them can run.

Oh how fun to have a special baby coming up! Best of luck with her and all your babies!
User avatar
Sparrow Castle
 
Posts: 4661
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:44 pm


Return to Breeding & Sales

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests