2017 Fasig-Tipton November Sale

Re: 2017 Fasig-Tipton November Sale

Postby serenassong » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:43 pm

Honor Code wrote:Imgur.com works really well with less ads and less annoyances.

Anyway, between F-T November and the Keeneland November books, I'm expecting some real fireworks! (IF you can, throw in more photos of the Honor Code filly? ;) )

I got to check that out- I thought I was being smart backing up to photobucket.
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"- Mythbusters
"Oh, What fresh Hell is this?!"- Sheldon Cooper(quoted from Dorothy Parker)- Big Bang Theory
"Sometimes I think he's the King of Stupid" - Old Man- Pawn Stars
serenassong

Postby Ioya Two » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:47 pm

Who's the dam of the Uncle Mo? Are you paying full price on Tapit's fee, or do they do foal shares since mom is a GSW producer? Just curious, I've heard Tapit is hard to get into.
Pulpit 1994-2012
Ioya Two

Postby Horsebagger » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:30 pm

Ioya Two wrote:Are you paying full price on Tapit's fee, or do they do foal shares since mom is a GSW producer? Just curious, I've heard Tapit is hard to get into.

Yes; Tapit's book is full of mares who've produced GSW, so maybe there's a foal share or two in there, I don't know. Nobody offered or suggested one to us, but we're not interested. Yes, he's very hard to get to, which is why everybody wants to breed to him.
Horsebagger

Postby Ioya Two » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:12 pm

That's awesome Horsebagger, you got into the hardest book in America with a great mare. Fingers crossed for a successful pregnancy. Is it LFG or s/n? Who is mom, I'm curious to look her up. Yay a Tapit. Love him.
Pulpit 1994-2012
Ioya Two

Postby lurkey mclurker » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:30 pm

Thanks for sharing the pics, HB! Love the colt, he's very balanced, and the fillies are cuties! :mrgreen:
lurkey mclurker

Postby bare it all » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:38 pm

That’s a fine crop you have HB! I hope that Uncle Mo does big things for you. Partial to the little Elusive Quality colt.
bare it all

Postby Treve » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:05 pm

Lovely babies HB, I particularly like the hip on that Uncle Mo filly, which she seems to have gotten from her mama based on that picture ;)
A filly named Ruffian...

Eine Stute namens Danedream...

Une pouliche se nommant Trêve...

Kincsem nevű kanca...

And a Queen named Beholder
Treve

Postby Treve » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:06 pm

Songbird's enhanced catalogue page was added :)
I'm curious, who do you think she goes to? I would assume Banke will pull out the big wallet and try to get her. It'd make sense given she has no plans to breed RA again and Songbird is on the same cross. But I can imagine Coolmore wanting her too. I hope she stays in North America.
Regardless, I'm really looking forward to the fireworks.
A filly named Ruffian...

Eine Stute namens Danedream...

Une pouliche se nommant Trêve...

Kincsem nevű kanca...

And a Queen named Beholder
Treve

Postby bare it all » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:35 am

Treve wrote:Songbird's enhanced catalogue page was added :)
I'm curious, who do you think she goes to? I would assume Banke will pull out the big wallet and try to get her. It'd make sense given she has no plans to breed RA again and Songbird is on the same cross. But I can imagine Coolmore wanting her too. I hope she stays in North America.
Regardless, I'm really looking forward to the fireworks.

I hope Mandy Pope wants to add to her 'collection' as well. I bet Songbird would look lovely in that paddock with Grace and PP. My guess would be $5-6M? Probably too low.
bare it all

Postby Sparrow Castle » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:07 pm

Fasig-Tipton adds two supplemental entries to November sale
---Edited Press Release---

Fasig-Tipton has added an additional two supplemental entries to the catalog for the 2017 November Sale to be held on Monday, Nov. 6 in Lexington, Ky. These new supplemental entries are catalogd as Hips 202-203, and bring the total number of entries in the supplement to 11. These latest entries are:

DIAMOND DONA (Hip 202): Five-year-old mare by champion Bernardini is out of another champion – Maryfield. Maryfield won the Grade 1 Ballerina Stakes and Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Sprint on her way to an Eclipse Award. DIAMOND DONA is offered carrying a foal from the first crop of Tapit's multiple Grade 1-winning son, Frosted. Consigned by Bluewater Sales, agent.

LIBBY’S TAIL (Hip 203): Three-year-old daughter of Tiz Wonderful was second, beaten a head, in last year’s Grade 1 Spinaway Stakes. Multiple stakes placed, she also won her debut at Belmont at two. She hails from a prolific female family, with her first four dams all being stakes producers. Consigned as a racing/broodmare prospect by Taylor Made Sales Agency, agent.

Fasig-Tipton will continue to accept approved November Sale entries up until the Breeders’ Cup.

http://live.drf.com/nuggets/39385-fasig-tipton-adds-two-supplemental-entries-to-november-sale
Sparrow Castle

PreviousNext

Return to Breeding & Sales