Normandy Invasion

Re: Normandy Invasion

Postby Admin » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:00 am

We own Butterscotch too. We put her in Saratoga but bought her back for $575k. Rick thought she was one of the best physicals in the sale and ultimately couldn't let her go.

As for Normandy, he's a 10. He's the male equivalent of Havre de Grace in the looks department. They have the same physical type and are the best looking female and male we've had in the barn.
"This is how we roll in the Shire." -- Leonard
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:01 am

Admin wrote:We own Butterscotch too. We put her in Saratoga but bought her back for $575k. Rick thought she was one of the best physicals in the sale and ultimately couldn't let her go.

As for Normandy, he's a 10. He's the male equivalent of Havre de Grace in the looks department. They have the same physical type and are the best looking female and male we've had in the barn.

PS: I have some seasons if anyone wants to contact me at fhfvictoria@gmail.com.
"This is how we roll in the Shire." -- Leonard
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Quiet Chris » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:33 am

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:We own Butterscotch too. We put her in Saratoga but bought her back for $575k. Rick thought she was one of the best physicals in the sale and ultimately couldn't let her go.

PS: I have some seasons if anyone wants to contact me at fhfvictoria@gmail.com.

Thanks. I will let him know. He doesn't really use email but one of the four of us can email for him. I think he is going to Gulfstream early next week and then flying to Albany next weekend to look at property in Stillwater. Don't be surprised if you get an email from Chris McPherson in 2 weeks. It could come from me (Chris O'Brien) if McPherson has to go to Hong Kong.
Quiet Chris

Postby Retrospectiv » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:41 am

There are no conformation shots of him online, but you may find this video of his somewhat helpful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FKtwzymtzU
"It's been my policy to view the Internet not as an 'information highway', but as an electronic asylum filled with babbling loonies."
Retrospectiv

Previous

Return to Breeding & Sales