Hansen, Rock Hard Ten, etc

Hansen, Rock Hard Ten, etc

Postby Flanders » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:19 am

I got a little inventive tonight and the results came in.

Hansen:
Image

Image

Image

https://www.jadagram.com/i/ohjh0921/939109983/m-BAvu8LQTeHt

http://www.photo365.co/p/1204049478966698001_939109983

http://soraouji.com/Detail/%EC%94%A8%EC%88%98%EB%A7%88/BB_2lvbGg77

Rock Hard Ten:

http://soraouji.com/Detail/%EC%94%A8%EC%88%98%EB%A7%88/BB_2Q6RGg7e - he doesn't look like Moe anymore

Others, including Chapel Royal, maybe Menifee?
http://soraouji.com/Tags/%EC%94%A8%EC%88%98%EB%A7%88

I googled: 한센 제주 말 목장 I went to some questionable webpages but they all had photos.
User avatar
Flanders
 
Posts: 2382
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:01 pm

Re: Hansen, Rock Hard Ten, etc

Postby BaroqueAgain1 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:40 am

Rock Hard Ten looks good. Hansen looks like a chubby little cob. :P ;)
BaroqueAgain1
 
Posts: 8115
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:16 pm

Re: Hansen, Rock Hard Ten, etc

Postby Flanders » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:38 am

The photo of Hansen in the fog, he could be a unicorn.

I had to look for pics because of all the negativity I've seen about Colonel John going to Korea. Yes it sucks for his fans but if you try, you can find pics and maybe videos of the stallion over there. You just have to try and it wasn't easy. I had to try a ton of different phrases before I found the right one. But there are a lot of photos out there and I saw pics of horses that I forgot were over there. I saw one tonight of Officer, Chapel Royal, and Yankee Victor, the one might have been Tiz Wonderful and maybe Menifee, its hard to tell sometimes because of the translation. I'm sure there were others and I didn't figure out the translation right or forgot the horse was there when I was looking.
User avatar
Flanders
 
Posts: 2382
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:01 pm

Re: Hansen, Rock Hard Ten, etc

Postby sweettalk » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:05 am

i don't doubt that they're treated well - that's just paranoia - but i was seriously looking forward to CJ being tiznow's big son at stud here.
Later this month, a man unbound from time & space will leave boxes under decorated pine totems as assessments of children's moral worth.
User avatar
sweettalk
 
Posts: 1797
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:05 pm

Re: Hansen, Rock Hard Ten, etc

Postby Flanders » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:16 am

sweettalk wrote:i don't doubt that they're treated well - that's just paranoia - but i was seriously looking forward to CJ being tiznow's big son at stud here.

Yeah I thought he would do better than he has. He has 4 crops of racing age but only 10 SWs(2%) and 2 G2 winners. I was honestly surprised they kept him for the 2016 breeding season after seeing his 2015 report of mares bred, he only covered 36. Perhaps they were waiting and hoping that his current 3yos, especially Airoforce, would be something special. Because Airoforce looked to be on his way to bigger things last fall, unfortunately that hasn't happened.
User avatar
Flanders
 
Posts: 2382
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:01 pm

Re: Hansen, Rock Hard Ten, etc

Postby Ziggypop » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:09 pm

Flanders wrote:I got a little inventive tonight and the results came in.

Hansen:
Image

Image

Image

https://www.jadagram.com/i/ohjh0921/939109983/m-BAvu8LQTeHt

http://www.photo365.co/p/1204049478966698001_939109983

http://soraouji.com/Detail/%EC%94%A8%EC%88%98%EB%A7%88/BB_2lvbGg77

Rock Hard Ten:

http://soraouji.com/Detail/%EC%94%A8%EC%88%98%EB%A7%88/BB_2Q6RGg7e - he doesn't look like Moe anymore

Others, including Chapel Royal, maybe Menifee?
http://soraouji.com/Tags/%EC%94%A8%EC%88%98%EB%A7%88

I googled: 한센 제주 말 목장 I went to some questionable webpages but they all had photos.


Thank you.
Ziggypop
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:45 pm

Re: Hansen, Rock Hard Ten, etc

Postby Old Bones » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:14 pm

Recent update on American stallions in Korea:

The American stallions transforming a nation’s bloodstock industry https://www.thoroughbredracing.com/arti ... -industry/
Old Bones
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:33 pm

Re: Hansen, Rock Hard Ten, etc

Postby Treve » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:25 pm

that was an interesting read. I think the Chinese and Korean industries will probably boom in the next decade or so.
A filly named Ruffian...

Eine Stute namens Danedream...

Une pouliche se nommant Trêve...

Kincsem nevű kanca...


And a Queen named Beholder
User avatar
Treve
 
Posts: 2967
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 5:12 pm

Re: Hansen, Rock Hard Ten, etc

Postby Northport » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:52 pm

Treve wrote:that was an interesting read. I think the Chinese and Korean industries will probably boom in the next decade or so.


Sheikh Mohammed has been supporting Chinese racing, having UAE based horses shipped to China each April for a one day Chengdu Dubai International Cup meet at Jinma Lake Racecourse.

Here are some articles about it
http://gulfnews.com/sport/horse-racing/ ... -1.1702082

https://www.thoroughbredracing.com/arti ... oys-china/

Teo Ah Khing, owner of the China Horse Club, also seems to have his sights set on bringing international racing to China
weeeeeeeee
User avatar
Northport
 
Posts: 1809
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:13 pm
Location: probably near the food

Re: Hansen, Rock Hard Ten, etc

Postby Northport » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:22 pm

Speaking of the Chinese Thoroughbred industry:

http://bloodstock.racingpost.com/news/b ... 66739/top/
weeeeeeeee
User avatar
Northport
 
Posts: 1809
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:13 pm
Location: probably near the food

Next

Return to Breeding & Sales

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests