Page 47 of 52

Re: horses with unique coloring/facial markings

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:58 am
by Treve
Alright Shiro-kun!

Re: horses with unique coloring/facial markings

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:16 am
by tachyon
-- replay of Kyoto 8R 1800m dirt allowance Nov 19th
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t006QW2qiS4

Re: horses with unique coloring/facial markings

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:00 pm
by Delamont
tachyon wrote:-- replay of Kyoto 8R 1800m dirt allowance Nov 19th
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t006QW2qiS4


And he went wide the whole way.

Re: horses with unique coloring/facial markings

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:48 am
by Sparrow Castle
Courtesy of Mel Mae on Twitter. She's in Australia and I think working at Newgate.

Newgate‏ @NewgateFarm
We're thinking this filly has a lot of questions❓ about life. #RaisingRacehorses #ItsPossible #SolvingWorldProblems
Image

Re: horses with unique coloring/facial markings

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:00 pm
by Starine
Check out @pakapakakobo’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/pakapakakobo/status ... 16224?s=09

Who is this?

Re: horses with unique coloring/facial markings

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:45 pm
by lurkey mclurker
That's a colt, AFAIK he isn't named yet. Out of Madre Bonita in 2017, sired by Tosen Homareboshi. :mrgreen: I think there are pics of him earlier in this thread, if not he will be in the Foals of 2017 thread for sure.

Re: horses with unique coloring/facial markings

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:28 am
by Starine
lurkey mclurker wrote:That's a colt, AFAIK he isn't named yet. Out of Madre Bonita in 2017, sired by Tosen Homareboshi. :mrgreen: I think there are pics of him earlier in this thread, if not he will be in the Foals of 2017 thread for sure.


Thanks; he did seem familiar ;)

Re: horses with unique coloring/facial markings

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:15 am
by tachyon
Starine wrote:Check out @pakapakakobo’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/pakapakakobo/status ... 16224?s=09

Who is this?


His dam Madre Bonita(JPN)(by Jungle Pocket) is a 1/2 to Peer Gynt(JPN)(by Sunday Silence), multiple grade stakes winner & sire of multiple G2 winner Flamboyant(FR) who finished 2nd in the G2 San Gabriel at Santa Anita on Saturday.
His second dam Twinkle Bride(JPN)(by Lyphard) was the G1 Oka Sho runner-up.

Image

This colt could be very good, Starine. ;)

Re: horses with unique coloring/facial markings

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:39 pm
by lurkey mclurker
Interesting cross! Half to Hau Nani (JPN).

Jess Samy‏ @Frankel1313

Another stunning white thoroughbred in Japan.
Here's MAILLOT BLANC. #WhiteJersey #TourDeFrance

By world champion 2 year old, Royal Ascot/BC Cup winner JOHANNESBURG and out of the Kurufone mare YUKICHAN

Image

Re: horses with unique coloring/facial markings

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:06 am
by Treve
lurkey mclurker wrote:Interesting cross! Half to Hau Nani (JPN).

Jess Samy‏ @Frankel1313

Another stunning white thoroughbred in Japan.
Here's MAILLOT BLANC. #WhiteJersey #TourDeFrance

By world champion 2 year old, Royal Ascot/BC Cup winner JOHANNESBURG and out of the Kurufone mare YUKICHAN

Image


Solid looking fellow.