War Emblem?

Re: War Emblem?

Postby Flanders » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:12 pm

WarEmblemluvr wrote:I found this pointed out in the comments of the article posted and went to the forum. Someone who worked on a TB farm in Illinois stated:

"Another witchy mare double barreled a vet tech out her stall door. Thankfully THAT mare aborted the following year and the owner sold her (yes, the new owner was warned of her evil nature). When she loaded on the van to go to KY WAR EMBLEM was on there, headed to the KY Derby after his win (and subsequent sale) in the IL Derby. She jerked the lead from the handler and tried to attack War Emblem!"

I have no idea if this is true but have no idea why this would be made up in a general forum about mean mares but it's possible it was made up who knows. If it's true I am sure it could have affected him in some way. Why would a mare be loaded on to a truck near a stallion?

Anyway, like I said, Tachyon said it was well known that Click Here was his favorite mare. He bred to her every time.

I find it very hard to believe that they would load a racing colt going to the KY Derby, that was just bought for a bunch of money, onto a van with some devil broodmare from IL. I would think they wouldn't want any racing horses in contact with breeding stock.
Flanders

Previous

Return to Breeding & Sales