New Conformation Photos

Re: New Conformation Photos

Postby BaroqueAgain1 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:22 pm

Of all the recent portraits, Behesht (FR) looks the least pleasing. That's one awkward-looking TB.
Astern looks like someone pasted the head on from a different photo and got the proportions completely wrong. :shock:
I've never seen a MdO with such a big noggin.
I like Hit It a Bomb a lot. Really has the perfect miler body.
BaroqueAgain1
 
Posts: 8115
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:16 pm

Re: New Conformation Photos

Postby starrydreamer » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:14 pm

Hit It a Bomb is really nice-looking. Possibly my favorite of the War Front sons at stud.
User avatar
starrydreamer
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:51 am

Re: New Conformation Photos

Postby BaroqueAgain1 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:18 pm

It's a curious thing; War Front has never impressed me as a fabulous-looking horse, but his offspring can be really attractive.
BaroqueAgain1
 
Posts: 8115
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:16 pm

Re: New Conformation Photos

Postby Starine » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:26 pm

starrydreamer wrote:Hit It a Bomb is really nice-looking. Possibly my favorite of the War Front sons at stud.


He's beautiful. Remarkably so.
User avatar
Starine
 
Posts: 3483
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:39 am
Location: South Carolina

Re: New Conformation Photos

Postby Flanders » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:50 pm

BaroqueAgain1 wrote:It's a curious thing; War Front has never impressed me as a fabulous-looking horse, but his offspring can be really attractive.

I've seen better pictures of him than what Claiborne uses. Their confirmation photos always leave alot to be desired and somehow always make their horses look extremely unattractive.
User avatar
Flanders
 
Posts: 2382
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:01 pm

Re: New Conformation Photos

Postby Sparrow Castle » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:11 pm

Flanders wrote:
BaroqueAgain1 wrote:It's a curious thing; War Front has never impressed me as a fabulous-looking horse, but his offspring can be really attractive.

I've seen better pictures of him than what Claiborne uses. Their confirmation photos always leave alot to be desired and somehow always make their horses look extremely unattractive.

I've been very impressed with how gorgeous many War Front babies are and I think he is quite nice looking too, especially when he's moving.
User avatar
Sparrow Castle
 
Posts: 3600
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Re: New Conformation Photos

Postby mariasmon » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:41 am

Protonico got a new one at Darby Dan.

Image
User avatar
mariasmon
 
Posts: 3488
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:38 am

Re: New Conformation Photos

Postby mariasmon » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:46 am

Newer one of Not This Time, taken in September:

Image
User avatar
mariasmon
 
Posts: 3488
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:38 am

Re: New Conformation Photos

Postby mariasmon » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:52 am

Jakkalberry (IRE)

Image
User avatar
mariasmon
 
Posts: 3488
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:38 am

Re: New Conformation Photos

Postby mariasmon » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:54 am

Yet another one of Americain :lol:

Image
User avatar
mariasmon
 
Posts: 3488
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:38 am

PreviousNext

Return to Breeding & Sales

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests