Justify question

Justify question

Postby TapitsGal » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:47 pm

Distorted humor is getting up there in age. If justifys breeding rights were truly sold to Coolmore, if justify becomes a massive success as a stallion. Would winstar regret selling him and not standing him themselves? Justify as a triple crown winner and an undefeated one at that could potentially become the farms new mainstay stallion. Wouldn’t winstar want the publicity and influx of mares justify will bring for themselves? As someone who sometimes co-breeds Thoroughbred mares with her friend, were justify mine I’d want that
TapitsGal

Re: Justify question

Postby Ballerina » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:33 pm

$75,000,00 cash upfront takes care of a lot of those ifs.
Ballerina

Postby Catalina » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:44 pm

Exactly.
Catalina

Postby Flanders » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:36 pm

TapitsGal wrote:Distorted humor is getting up there in age. If justifys breeding rights were truly sold to Coolmore, if justify becomes a massive success as a stallion. Would winstar regret selling him and not standing him themselves? Justify as a triple crown winner and an undefeated one at that could potentially become the farms new mainstay stallion. Wouldn’t winstar want the publicity and influx of mares justify will bring for themselves? As someone who sometimes co-breeds Thoroughbred mares with her friend, were justify mine I’d want that

No because chances are they will retain partial ownership. I would guess 20-25%. Anyway, he would be syndicated either way. No farm is going to keep full ownership of a horse valued at $75 million and run the risk he flops at stud.
Flanders

Return to Racing