Early Belmont race prediction.

Early Belmont race prediction.

Postby BigDonOKC » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:10 pm

Some think this is a walk around for Justify they see no horse who cant take him on. :(
other see it as just another big let down where some one who has no right being in the race has the best day of his life. :o

the race at each call as I see it.
1/4 mile 22.00 or under Justify on top of Restoring Hope and Noble Indy some will say look Justify looking in Restoring Hope eye --- :P :P right like Justify know Hope only has 3/4 of a mile left. :o :o as they come to the 1/2 mile still dead fast at 44.00 justify still looking good after all he has one time in his life ran a 1/2 mile in 44 one, so that not hard ;)
At the 3/4 and 1 mile Blended Citizen and Vino Rosso have moved up to 4th to set up a run but with a fast 93 mile it has started to take a lot out of the field. :?
Now if I am right up to this point the race has two out comes. A track record will be set 2:23 by Gronkowski :o or some one takes him at the wire. 8-) 1 1/2 mile at 2.40 :geek:
by the way where did Gronkowski come from dead last 20 out and late run.
BigDonOKC

Re: Early Belmont race prediction.

Postby Curtis » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:38 pm

BigDonOKC wrote:Some think this is a walk around for Justify they see no horse who cant take him on. :(
other see it as just another big let down where some one who has no right being in the race has the best day of his life. :o

1/4 mile 22.00 or under Justify on top of Restoring Hope and Noble Indy some will say look Justify looking in Restoring Hope eye --- :P :P right like Justify know Hope only has 3/4 of a mile left. :o :o as they come to the 1/2 mile still dead fast at 44.00 justify still looking good after all he has one time in his life ran a 1/2 mile in 44 one, so that not hard ;)
At the 3/4 and 1 mile Blended Citizen and Vino Rosso have moved up to 4th to set up a run but with a fast 93 mile it has started to take a lot out of the field. :?
Now if I am right up to this point the race has two out comes. A track record will be set 2:23 by Gronkowski :o or some one takes him at the wire. 8-) 1 1/2 mile at 2.40 :geek:

Dear Lester, er I mean Don,

You have completely spoiled me. I need a spread sheet—as well as some of the mint juleps you evidently still have left over from the Derby—as for the life of me, I just can’t handicap without it. Please include as soon as possible. My financial stability depends on it.

Thanks!
—Curtis, President, CEO and Chief Bottle Washer of the Seattle Chapter of your Fanclub.
Curtis

Postby WarBiscuit » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:00 pm

A track record will be set 2:23 by Gronkowski? Yikes. Not even if he had a missile strapped to his back. Here's my early Belmont race prediction: Justify wins.

Justify
Hofburg
Noble Indy

Bravazo
"One horse-laugh is worth ten thousand syllogisms. It is not only more effective; it is also vastly more intelligent." H.L. Mencken
WarBiscuit

Postby BigDonOKC » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:16 pm

Curtis wrote:
BigDonOKC wrote:Some think this is a walk around for Justify they see no horse who cant take him on. :(

Dear Lester, er I mean Don, i AM NOT
Lester DON'T KNOW HIM SO WHY REFER TO HIM WHEN I POST :|

You have completely spoiled me. I need a spread sheet—as well as some of the mint juleps you evidently still have left over from the Derby—as for the life of me, I just can’t handicap without it. Please include as soon as possible. My financial stability depends on it.

Thanks!
—Curtis, President, CEO and Chief Bottle Washer of the Seattle Chapter of your Fanclub.
BigDonOKC

Postby BigDonOKC » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:17 pm

WarBiscuit wrote:A track record will be set 2:23 by Gronkowski? Yikes. Not even if he had a missile strapped to his back. Here's my early Belmont race prediction: Justify wins.

Justify
Hofburg
Noble Indy

Bravazo

WHY DOES HE WIN?
BigDonOKC

Postby Big Ten » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:01 pm

Victor Espinoza who won the Triple Crown might end up the spoiler here with Tenfold.

It's a jockey's race to me. Victor lost twice and won it once. He understands the pressure.
Rock Hard Ten. Zenyatta. Justify. Cigar. Ghostzapper. Lava Man. California Chrome. Seattle Slew. Secretariat. Affirmed.
Big Ten

Postby BigDonOKC » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:05 pm

Big Ten wrote:Victor Espinoza who won the Triple Crown might end up the spoiler here with Tenfold.

It's a jockey's race to me. Victor lost twice and won it once. He understands the pressure.

He can't be the spoiler with out a horse-- Santa on tenfold.
BigDonOKC

Postby Ballerina » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:09 pm

Suprfecta box bet - Key Justify with Bravazo, Tenfold, and Instilled Regard
Ballerina

Postby Curtis » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:12 pm

Ballerina wrote:Suprfecta box bet - Key Justify with Bravazo, Tenfold, and Instilled Regard

I don’t believe Instilled Regard is in, so you’ll need someone else to fill out your bet.
Curtis

Postby Ballerina » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:08 am

Curtis wrote:
Ballerina wrote:Suprfecta box bet - Key Justify with Bravazo, Tenfold, and Instilled Regard

I don’t believe Instilled Regard is in, so you’ll need someone else to fill out your bet.

Wishful thinking on my part. Forget about a super-fecta bet. Make it just a tri-fecta. Nothing else signals to me.
Ballerina

Next

Return to Racing