25-Year-Old Dinerman The New Voice Of Golden Gate Fields

25-Year-Old Dinerman The New Voice Of Golden Gate Fields

Postby PJMIII » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:15 am

Effective opening day, Tuesday, Dec. 26, there will be a new voice by the San Francisco Bay, as Golden Gate Fields has announced the hiring of Matt Dinerman, who has served as track announcer for the past three years at Emerald Downs near Seattle.

Dinerman, 25, is regarded as a dynamic young talent who has made the transition from ardent horse racing fan to announcer with unbridled enthusiasm and a work ethic to match. Employed just four summers ago as a press box steward, Dinerman began calling races into a tape recorder at age 20 and has proven to be the personification of a quick study.

https://www.paulickreport.com/news/peop ... te-fields/

----------
PJMIII

Re: 25-Year-Old Dinerman The New Voice Of Golden Gate Fields

Postby Jumron » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:13 am

Plenty of Emerald Downs people will miss Matt, I noticed how better each year his race calls progressed over his three year stint; his enthusiasm was always there in abundance. Kurt Hoover on TVG couldn't praise Matt enough whenever he mentioned him. This certainly wasn't a total surprise, just in how quickly it occurred. Tom Harris is quite the veteran race caller, I remember him from Sam Houston racetrack....I'm sure he'll do well at Emerald, just as he's doing right now at Portland Meadows.
Laughter is an instant vacation.....Milton Berle
Jumron

Return to Racing