BC CLASSIC 1-1/4 Dirt Saturday R12

Re: BC CLASSIC 1-1/4 Dirt Saturday R12

Postby Ballerina » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:18 am

Video of the Classic for those who didn't get to see it on TV.

https://www.horseracingnation.com/news/ ... c_win_123#

Gate to wire with Collected dogging him all the way until finally he said, "Enough of this crap. I am outta here." He won by 2-1/4 lengths with a 117 beyer. What a horse and what a great jockey - brilliant ride. Kudos to the Asmussen camp for bringing this horse up to his fullest potential going into the Classic. I've never seen Steve that animated. I'm happy for him. Now onto the Pegasus stopping off at the Eclipse Awards to pick up Horse of the Year honors.
Ballerina

Postby PostTimeMike » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:08 pm

Ballerina wrote:I KNEW IT. I KNEW IT. I KEW YOU COULD DO IT. WHO LOVES YA, BABY BOY?!~

I am emotionally and physically exhausted but so very, very happy.

Outstanding Bal!!! :D Gun Runner's performance in the Classic was the highlight of the racing year for me!! 8-) Been following him since the Risen Star last year.

I'm almost certain you were pleased with the Juvenile results!! Good Magic - Curlin colt out of a Hard Spun mare!! My Derby favorite for sure!!! :D
PostTimeMike

Postby PostTimeMike » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:09 pm

Ballerina wrote:I KNEW IT. I KNEW IT. I KEW YOU COULD DO IT. WHO LOVES YA, BABY BOY?!~

Outstanding Bal!!! :D Gun Runner's performance in the Classic was the highlight of the racing year for me!! 8-) Been following him since the Risen Star last year.

I'm almost certain you were pleased with the Juvenile results!! Good Magic - Curlin colt out of a Hard Spun mare!! My Derby favorite for sure!!! :D
PostTimeMike

Postby Ballerina » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:48 pm

PostTimeMike wrote:

Actually, I had Bolt and Free Drop Billy boxed. Totally bombed on that one. But I'm happy for another Curlin baby and Stonestreet. But as long as The Gun won, I didn't care if I bombed on my other picks which I majoritively didn't.
Ballerina

Previous

Return to Racing