Former member Ezariah

Former member Ezariah

Postby Admin » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:57 pm

Ezariah, whose real name was Julie Albright, passed away today. It's been awhile since she posted here, but she was always so sweet and enthusiastic. We remained in contact through Facebook, and it was there today that I read the shocking news. She was far too young and had far too much going for her to have to leave so soon.

I know many of you remember Ez or know Julie though FB or other social media, and I wanted to pay my sincerest condolences to her family and friends.
"This is how we roll in the Shire." -- Leonard
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Former member Ezariah

Postby Sparrow Castle » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:28 pm

Admin wrote:Ezariah, whose real name was Julie Albright, passed away today. It's been awhile since she posted here, but she was always so sweet and enthusiastic. We remained in contact through Facebook, and it was there today that I read the shocking news. She was far too young and had far too much going for her to have to leave so soon.

I know many of you remember Ez or know Julie though FB or other social media, and I wanted to pay my sincerest condolences to her family and friends.

Thanks for this, Victoria. I didn't think to post anything here. Julie's an amazing and beautiful woman, one of the most caring and giving people I've ever known. Everyone in her large circle of family and friends are heartbroken and will miss her terribly.

It was always so much fun to get together with Julie, whether for racing or to do touristy things or to just hang out, she made everything fun and exciting. This is all so very sad and will take awhile to process.

Rest in everlasting peace, dear Julie. You were well loved by those whose lives you touched, people and critters alike.
Sparrow Castle

Postby mariasmon » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:38 pm

Julie was great and anything I could say about her would not be enough. This is so horrible.
mariasmon

Postby Admin » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:54 pm

I haven't stopped thinking about it all night. I never even met her in person, but thought so highly of her, she seemed like such a good and kind spirit. I hope that she's at peace, and that those who loved her find some kind of peace as well.
Admin
Site Admin

Postby PJMIII » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:23 am

Thanks V for letting us know that Ezariah had passed.

May she RIP.
PJMIII

Postby mariasmon » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:13 am

Admin wrote:I haven't stopped thinking about it all night. I never even met her in person, but thought so highly of her, she seemed like such a good and kind spirit. I hope that she's at peace, and that those who loved her find some kind of peace as well.

She really was all those things. When Maria's Mon died, she called the farm and got them to send me some of his mane and a shoe. That's the kind of person she was.
mariasmon

Postby Admin » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:29 pm

mariasmon wrote:
Admin wrote:I haven't stopped thinking about it all night. I never even met her in person, but thought so highly of her, she seemed like such a good and kind spirit. I hope that she's at peace, and that those who loved her find some kind of peace as well.

She really was all those things. When Maria's Mon died, she called the farm and got them to send me some of his mane and a shoe. That's the kind of person she was.

I hope that you're ok.

Sparrow, you too.
Admin
Site Admin

Postby mariasmon » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:41 pm

Admin wrote:
mariasmon wrote:

I hope that you're ok.

I will be. I think what's hard is how it went down. That's the worst.
mariasmon

Postby BaroqueAgain1 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:58 pm

I must have joined after she backed off from posting here, as I'm not familiar with her handle. But I guess that was my loss, since it sounds like she was a wonderful presence on this forum.
My sympathies to those who knew her.
BaroqueAgain1

Postby CoronadosQuest » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:11 pm

Oh my goodness :( This is so very sad. My condolences to her family and friends.
CoronadosQuest

Next

Return to Racing