http://www.paulickreport.com/news/thoro ... world-cup/
Squeaky

Re: Dubai World Cup

Postby Northport » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:43 am

weeeeeeeee
Northport

Postby Rick1323 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:21 pm

I'm glad to see the DWC on a downward spiral and I hope the Pegasus finishes them off. I have been dead set against it since they switched to syth. Whatever surface they use now won't change my opinion of the place...........
Everyone come home sound.....
Rick1323

Postby BaroqueAgain1 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:44 pm

Meydan switched back to dirt two or three years ago, so your synth hate is out of touch?
BaroqueAgain1

Postby Somnambulist » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:56 am

BaroqueAgain1 wrote:Meydan switched back to dirt two or three years ago, so your synth hate is out of touch?

He did elaborate saying he doesn't care what they use now.
"Life's no piece of cake, mind you, but the recipe's my own to fool with."
Somnambulist

Postby Insane Crazy » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:27 pm

Rick1323 wrote:I'm glad to see the DWC on a downward spiral and I hope the Pegasus finishes them off. I have been dead set against it since they switched to syth. Whatever surface they use now won't change my opinion of the place...........

Genuinely curious -- are you dead set against all of the SoCal tracks, too, and wherever else switched to synth and then back?
Not a wholesome trottin' race, no, but a race where they sit down right on the horse!
Like to see some stuck-up jockey boy sittin' on Dan Patch? Make your blood boil? Well, I should say!
Insane Crazy

Postby Somnambulist » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:28 pm

Insane Crazy wrote:
Rick1323 wrote:I'm glad to see the DWC on a downward spiral and I hope the Pegasus finishes them off. I have been dead set against it since they switched to syth. Whatever surface they use now won't change my opinion of the place...........

Genuinely curious -- are you dead set against all of the SoCal tracks, too, and wherever else switched to synth and then back?

I imagine most people probably feel poorly about Cali.
"Life's no piece of cake, mind you, but the recipe's my own to fool with."
Somnambulist

Postby Insane Crazy » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:35 pm

Somnambulist wrote:
Insane Crazy wrote:

I imagine most people probably feel poorly about Cali.

Har, fair. I like both coasts and the racing they offer. That's what I get for being from the middle.
Not a wholesome trottin' race, no, but a race where they sit down right on the horse!
Like to see some stuck-up jockey boy sittin' on Dan Patch? Make your blood boil? Well, I should say!
Insane Crazy

Postby Rick1323 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:33 pm

Insane Crazy wrote:

The surface switch showed their true colors, no matter that they switched back. They used American star horses to create and legitimize the DWC, then had the balls to switch to a surface our best horses don't like. So screw them, I hope the Pegasus moves out another month and keeps our best horses away...........
Everyone come home sound.....
Rick1323

Next

Return to Racing