Unique Bella

Re: Unique Bella

Postby stark » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:48 pm

Handicapping strategies all have strengths and weaknesses and while this might be beyond weak, I'm still handicapping the OWNER, the filly can speak for herself with Beyers in the high 90's since she stretched out.

I don't have a tally on how much they've spent in the USA in just a few short years, but the farm, fillies, studs, whatever, if somebody said $100Million they might be close?? Oh sure, everybody in horse racing dreams of the Derby, but these guys are backing up their dreams with USD cash.

Here's a quote from an article about 3 or 4 years ago....
As it shoots for the heights while building from the ground up, Don Alberto Corp. has followed its purchase of the former Vinery farm in Kentucky by making a splash with its purchase of 21 broodmares in three days this month at Kentucky auctions.

"My dream is the Kentucky Derby," said Carlos Heller, the son of the farm's driving force, Bethia Holding chairwoman Liliana Solari.

Heller said the family will breed Thoroughbreds to race, with an eye toward winning North America's top races. He said they would love to develop a stallion by breeding a colt that wins some top races here.

"The plan is definitely to race," Diaz-Valdes said. "It's a moment (Liliana Solari) will love to see. We would love to participate in the big races here."

http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/ ... ew-ky-farm

King Jerry will help them achieve their dreams, I just have to keep chirpin to him ;)

p.s. She is well into her 70's, times a wastin!
I've found it easier to tear up tickets at 8/1 instead of 8/5.
stark

Previous

Return to Racing