3 YOs of 2017

Re: 3 YOs of 2017

Postby Starine » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:03 pm

Diver52 wrote:The Baffert juvenile I liked best last summer went on the shelf but just returned to the work tab at SA with a bullet three furlongs in 34 and change. No hope for the Derby trail, though.
Irish Freedom, by PotN x a Smart Strike mare, who is x a Danzig mare, who is x a Cougar II mare.


Beautiful route pedigree. There's always the Travers. ;)
User avatar
Starine
 
Posts: 3480
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:39 am
Location: South Carolina

Re: 3 YOs of 2017

Postby Squeaky » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:23 pm

Battalion Runner goes in 1 1/16 allowance at Gulfstream race 8 on Friday.
User avatar
Squeaky
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:29 pm

Re: 3 YOs of 2017

Postby slewobarney » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:15 am

Bobby On Fleek (3-Year-Old Colt). Trainer: Chad Brown

Date: January 22, 2017
Track: Palm Meadows Training Center
Distance: Three Furlongs
Time: 37.4 Breezing
Track Condition: Fast
Surface: Dirt
Rank: 2/12


Date: January 29, 2017
Track: Palm Meadows Training Center
Distance: Three Furlongs
Time: 36.25 Breezing
Track Condition: Fast
Surface: Dirt
Rank: 1/12
slewobarney
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:45 am

Re: 3 YOs of 2017

Postby Treve » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:18 am

Classic Empire, Champagne Room top their respective sexes for the Experimental Free Handicap 2016
http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/ ... e-handicap
A filly named Ruffian...

Eine Stute namens Danedream...

Une pouliche se nommant Trêve...

Kincsem nevű kanca...


And a Queen named Beholder
User avatar
Treve
 
Posts: 2959
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 5:12 pm

Re: 3 YOs of 2017

Postby Squeaky » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:27 pm

Squeaky wrote:Battalion Runner goes in 1 1/16 allowance at Gulfstream race 8 on Friday.


Battalion Runner won! He had to fight to pass a stubborn Beasley but prevailed in the end under mostly a hand ride by just over a length in first try around 2 turns.
User avatar
Squeaky
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:29 pm

Re: 3 YOs of 2017

Postby Sparrow Castle » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:14 pm

Squeaky wrote:
Squeaky wrote:Battalion Runner goes in 1 1/16 allowance at Gulfstream race 8 on Friday.


Battalion Runner won! He had to fight to pass a stubborn Beasley but prevailed in the end under mostly a hand ride by just over a length in first try around 2 turns.

The replay:
http://www.thoroughbreddailynews.com/race-replays/0/201702031602GPM8/
User avatar
Sparrow Castle
 
Posts: 3580
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Re: 3 YOs of 2017

Postby Squeaky » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:25 pm

Beautiful son of UBS.. rooting for him to make it to Derby.
User avatar
Squeaky
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:29 pm

Re: 3 YOs of 2017

Postby slewobarney » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:09 pm

slewobarney wrote:Bobby On Fleek (3-Year-Old Colt). Trainer: Chad Brown

Date: January 22, 2017
Track: Palm Meadows Training Center
Distance: Three Furlongs
Time: 37.4 Breezing
Track Condition: Fast
Surface: Dirt
Rank: 2/12


Date: January 29, 2017
Track: Palm Meadows Training Center
Distance: Three Furlongs
Time: 36.25 Breezing
Track Condition: Fast
Surface: Dirt
Rank: 1/12



Date: February 5, 2017
Track: Palm Meadows Training Center
Distance: Four Furlongs
Time: 48.9 Breezing
Track Condition: Fast
Surface: Dirt
Rank: 7/29
slewobarney
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:45 am

Re: 3 YOs of 2017

Postby slewobarney » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:15 am

slewobarney wrote:
slewobarney wrote:Bobby On Fleek (3-Year-Old Colt). Trainer: Chad Brown

Date: January 22, 2017
Track: Palm Meadows Training Center
Distance: Three Furlongs
Time: 37.4 Breezing
Track Condition: Fast
Surface: Dirt
Rank: 2/12


Date: January 29, 2017
Track: Palm Meadows Training Center
Distance: Three Furlongs
Time: 36.25 Breezing
Track Condition: Fast
Surface: Dirt
Rank: 1/12



Date: February 5, 2017
Track: Palm Meadows Training Center
Distance: Four Furlongs
Time: 48.9 Breezing
Track Condition: Fast
Surface: Dirt
Rank: 7/29


Date: February 12, 2017
Track: Palm Meadows Training Center
Distance: Four Furlongs
Time: 49.4 Breezing
Track Condition: Fast
Surface: Dirt
Rank: 17/34
slewobarney
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:45 am

Re: 3 YOs of 2017

Postby BaroqueAgain1 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:37 pm

Malagacy is in the 4th at Gulfstream, about to go off.
BaroqueAgain1
 
Posts: 8108
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Racing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Summer Bird and 20 guests