Songbird

Re: Songbird

Postby lurkey mclurker » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:44 pm

Wow!!!!! Congrats and have a great time and take lots of pics!!! :mrgreen:
lurkey mclurker

Postby Somnambulist » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:07 pm

Life At Zen wrote:Thanks to Fox Hill Farm's generosity, I won two tickets to sit with Victoria in box seats! I'll also be able to be in the paddock for Songbird's race, and the Winners Circle should she win!!! Unbelievable!!! I just landed in Toronto and in tears.

And you're gonna have great weather all weekend. Have fun!
"Life's no piece of cake, mind you, but the recipe's my own to fool with."
Somnambulist

Postby Ziggypop » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:36 pm

Life At Zen wrote:Thanks to Fox Hill Farm's generosity, I won two tickets to sit with Victoria in box seats! I'll also be able to be in the paddock for Songbird's race, and the Winners Circle should she win!!! Unbelievable!!! I just landed in Toronto and in tears.

Well good for you! Have a super great time!
Ziggypop

Postby Dusty » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:18 pm

WOW!!!! How cool is that!!
May they run with the WIND
Dusty

Postby Admin » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:10 am

You're the winner?! I didn't realize it was someone I knew from here! See you soon!
"This is how we roll in the Shire." -- Leonard
Admin
Site Admin

Postby luvsgeldings » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:11 am

hey huge happy congrats to you Life At Zen!!! that's terrific wonderful news!!! enjoy your glorious day - so very happy for you! (and yes please, hope we can see some pix from your outstanding adventure today!)

best of luck to our dear Admin and her Songbird today too - I am certainly rooting for you - watching the lovely Songbird again today is going to be the highlight - cannot wait - - - - Life At Zen, Admin and Songbird.... wishing you all a fun, successful and truly joyous day!!!
luvsgeldings

Postby Senator L » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:15 am

AWESOME! Your going to have a day you'll never forget
No one has ever bet enough on a winning horse.
Richard Sasuly
Senator L

Postby firehorse » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:56 pm

"the Song Remains the Same" :D nice quote from TVG (better than the call from Colmus who I think called Mike Smith a she?)
firehorse

Postby Treve » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:03 pm

Hope you're partying your head off, LAZ! :D
A filly named Ruffian...

Eine Stute namens Danedream...

Une pouliche se nommant Trêve...

Kincsem nevű kanca...

And a Queen named Beholder
Treve

Postby BaroqueAgain1 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:11 pm

Congrats to all the Fox Hill Farm folks (and guest LAZ) for Songbird's win in the Ogden Phipps. I really hope Mr. Porter got to watch from where he is.
BaroqueAgain1

PreviousNext

Return to Racing