Siblings (and offspring) of well-known horses

Re: Siblings (and offspring) of well-known horses

Postby mariasmon » Fri May 11, 2018 4:16 pm

Could It Be Love (War Front), a 1/2 sister to Uncle Mo, is entered in the Poule d'Essai des Pouliches (G1) on Sunday at Longchamp.
User avatar
mariasmon
 
Posts: 3681
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:38 am

Re: Siblings (and offspring) of well-known horses

Postby Sparrow Castle » Fri May 11, 2018 6:05 pm

Made You Look finished 1st by a nose, on May 11, 2018, at BELMONT PARK in Race 8.
Off odds: 3.15
Your comments for this horse were: 2014 C More Than Ready x Night and Day (UBS x Serena's Song)
http://www.equibase.com/static/chart/pdf/BEL051118USA8.pdf
User avatar
Sparrow Castle
 
Posts: 4448
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Re: Siblings (and offspring) of well-known horses

Postby neighhey » Fri May 11, 2018 8:14 pm

Sparrow Castle wrote:Made You Look finished 1st by a nose, on May 11, 2018, at BELMONT PARK in Race 8.
Off odds: 3.15
Your comments for this horse were: 2014 C More Than Ready x Night and Day (UBS x Serena's Song)
http://www.equibase.com/static/chart/pdf/BEL051118USA8.pdf


So nice to see him run well after the long layoff and for a new trainer.
neighhey
 
Posts: 685
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Re: Siblings (and offspring) of well-known horses

Postby Sparrow Castle » Fri May 11, 2018 9:18 pm

neighhey wrote:
Sparrow Castle wrote:Made You Look finished 1st by a nose, on May 11, 2018, at BELMONT PARK in Race 8.
Off odds: 3.15
Your comments for this horse were: 2014 C More Than Ready x Night and Day (UBS x Serena's Song)
http://www.equibase.com/static/chart/pdf/BEL051118USA8.pdf


So nice to see him run well after the long layoff and for a new trainer.

Yeah, he's had a rough patch. I think it's interesting that Three Chimneys bought him out of their partnership with Let's Go Stables last summer and moved him from Pletcher to Chad Brown. Have to think that means they still believe in him, whatever was wrong was fixable, and he does great things this year!
User avatar
Sparrow Castle
 
Posts: 4448
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Re: Siblings (and offspring) of well-known horses

Postby Starine » Fri May 11, 2018 9:38 pm

Sparrow Castle wrote:Yeah, he's had a rough patch. I think it's interesting that Three Chimneys bought him out of their partnership with Let's Go Stables last summer and moved him from Pletcher to Chad Brown. Have to think that means they still believe in him, whatever was wrong was fixable, and he does great things this year!


I hope so. I think Chad Brown is a good fit for him.
User avatar
Starine
 
Posts: 3755
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:39 am
Location: South Carolina

Re: Siblings (and offspring) of well-known horses

Postby Sparrow Castle » Fri May 11, 2018 11:26 pm

Nice.
Andy Serling @andyserling
1m1 minute ago
98 Beyer fig for Made You Look and Inspector Lynley in Friday's 8th at #Belmont. 93 for Have Another's romp in the 7th race.
User avatar
Sparrow Castle
 
Posts: 4448
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Re: Siblings (and offspring) of well-known horses

Postby mariasmon » Sat May 12, 2018 12:26 pm

Land Force (IRE), a half brother to Photo Call (IRE), became No Nay Never's 2nd winner today at the Curragh for team Coolmore.
User avatar
mariasmon
 
Posts: 3681
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:38 am

Re: Siblings (and offspring) of well-known horses

Postby mariasmon » Sat May 12, 2018 3:33 pm

Fashion Business (GB) (Frankel/Icon Project) just won the 1st at SA.
User avatar
mariasmon
 
Posts: 3681
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:38 am

Re: Siblings (and offspring) of well-known horses

Postby mariasmon » Sat May 12, 2018 4:51 pm

Faversham stunk it up at SA. Back to Cal-bred maidens?
User avatar
mariasmon
 
Posts: 3681
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:38 am

Re: Siblings (and offspring) of well-known horses

Postby mariasmon » Sat May 12, 2018 5:14 pm

Goodzapper (Ghostzapper), Good Magic's 1/2 brother, won an allowance today at Thistledown.
User avatar
mariasmon
 
Posts: 3681
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:38 am

PreviousNext

Return to Racing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests