"Bubble" and "Watch" horse thread

Re: "Bubble" and "Watch" horse thread

Postby Diver52 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:15 am

WTF are they thinking?
I ran marathons. I saw the Taj Mahal by Moonlight. I drove Highway 1 in a convertible. I petted Zenyatta.
Diver52

Postby Northport » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:28 am

He raced in December, finishing 6 of 7. I know that the Wertheimers no longer own him, but they have more than enough resources to buy him back and send him to Old Friends or a retirement facility. Hopefully someone steps up, since his current connections don't look willing to.
weeeeeeeee
Northport

Postby Ziggypop » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:19 pm

This is just sickening appalling.
Ziggypop

Postby Ridan_Remembered » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:57 pm

A screaming example of why it is so hard to continue to support Thoroughbred racing for so many people. If I only had the money...instead there's only tears that stay inside because shedding them won't solve anything.
Ridan_Remembered

Postby stark » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:15 pm

Diver52 wrote:WTF are they thinking?

Has there been an interview with the connections, any clues as to the other side of the story?
I've found it easier to tear up tickets at 8/1 instead of 8/5.
stark

Postby sweettalk » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:30 pm

Diver52 wrote:WTF are they thinking?

i'm gonna go with "they weren't thinking".
Get out to Lenny’s for their big grand opening sale. Find eight government secrets and get a free kidnapping and personality reassignment so that you’ll forget you found them!
sweettalk

Postby Sparrow Castle » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:06 pm

Just_Dana @Luvtheponez
13h13 hours ago
Replying to @ThorobredInfo @BreedersCup
Owner/trainer @Acacia_Racing please do the right thing. Maybe @donnakeen might have some answers as to what happened with his stud career ending or know how to contact current/past connections since Silentio stood at Keen Farms.

Donna Keen @donnakeen
12m12 minutes ago
All but one mare that he bred was confirmed in foal. His stallion career ended due to non payment. Not one cent the whole time he was standing. I had to threaten to have a sheriff's sale to get paid and have him moved to another breeding farm.
Sparrow Castle

Postby Sparrow Castle » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:16 pm

Kaitlin Free @kaitlinefree
11m11 minutes ago
sounds like Silentio will be retired again. future plans unsure but we better find out.
Sparrow Castle

Postby Northport » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:17 pm

Sparrow Castle wrote:Just_Dana @Luvtheponez
13h13 hours ago
Owner/trainer @Acacia_Racing please do the right thing. Maybe @donnakeen might have some answers as to what happened with his stud career ending or know how to contact current/past connections since Silentio stood at Keen Farms.

Donna Keen @donnakeen
12m12 minutes ago
All but one mare that he bred was confirmed in foal. His stallion career ended due to non payment. Not one cent the whole time he was standing. I had to threaten to have a sheriff's sale to get paid and have him moved to another breeding farm.

People who sent him mares weren't paying? Or Acacia Racing wasn't paying Keen Farms board/fees?
weeeeeeeee
Northport

Postby Miss Woodford » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:25 pm

Northport wrote:
Sparrow Castle wrote:Just_Dana @Luvtheponez
13h13 hours ago

Donna Keen @donnakeen
12m12 minutes ago

People who sent him mares weren't paying? Or Acacia Racing wasn't paying Keen Farms board/fees?

"have him moved to another breeding farm" implies Acacia wasn't paying their bills. Scumbags.
Miss Woodford

PreviousNext

Return to Racing