Page 2 of 3

Re: Noble Tune foals

Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:46 am
by neighhey
neighhey wrote:Frozen Tune (SAF) is entered in the 2nd at Kenilworth tomorrow.
Finished 3rd.

Re: Noble Tune foals

Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:32 pm
by neighhey
Tune of Angels (SAF) is entered in the 2nd at Scottsville 2/18.

Re: Noble Tune foals

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:46 am
by neighhey
neighhey wrote:Tune of Angels (SAF) is entered in the 2nd at Scottsville 2/18.
Finished 8th.

Re: Noble Tune foals

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:49 pm
by neighhey
Awesomely Tuned (SAF) and Cheeky Lee (SAF) are both entered in the 2nd at Scottsville Wednesday.

Re: Noble Tune foals

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:51 am
by neighhey
neighhey wrote:Awesomely Tuned (SAF) and Cheeky Lee (SAF) are both entered in the 2nd at Scottsville Wednesday.
3rd and 10th, respectively.

Our next runners are entered Sunday. Play Another Tune (SAF) and Kirav's Tune (SAF) are entered in the first at Greyville (~7 furlongs).

Re: Noble Tune foals

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:50 am
by neighhey
Play Another Tune (SAF) was 2nd (by a head), while Kirav's Tune (SAF) was 4th.

Re: Noble Tune foals

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:11 am
by neighhey
Abelie (SAF) is set to make her debut in the 3rd race at Vaal (~5f) on Thursday.

Re: Noble Tune foals

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:00 am
by neighhey
neighhey wrote:Abelie (SAF) is set to make her debut in the 3rd race at Vaal (~5f) on Thursday.
The races at Vaal today were cancelled.

Re: Noble Tune foals

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:09 pm
by neighhey
Several runners for this weekend:

3/16
We'll have a first time starter, Incredible Tune (SAF), in the 1st at Fairview (~6f).

3/17
Two runners in the 1st at Durbanville: Frozen Tune (SAF), who is 2 -0-1-1, and Noble Class (SAF), who was 9th in the debut.

3/18
Tune of Angels (SAF) is entered in the 2nd at Greyville (~5f).

Re: Noble Tune foals

Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:02 pm
by neighhey
neighhey wrote:Several runners for this weekend:

3/16
We'll have a first time starter, Incredible Tune (SAF), in the 1st at Fairview (~6f).

3/17
Two runners in the 1st at Durbanville: Frozen Tune (SAF), who is 2 -0-1-1, and Noble Class (SAF), who was 9th in the debut.

3/18
Tune of Angels (SAF) is entered in the 2nd at Greyville (~5f).
6th, 2nd, 6th, and 10th respectively.

Re: Noble Tune foals

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:18 pm
by neighhey
Paths of Victory (SAF) is scheduled to debut Sunday in the 1st at Greyville (~6f).

Re: Noble Tune foals

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:11 pm
by neighhey
Tune of Angels (SAF) is entered in the 1st at Greyville on March 28.

Re: Noble Tune foals

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:23 am
by neighhey
neighhey wrote:Paths of Victory (SAF) is scheduled to debut Sunday in the 1st at Greyville (~6f).
Finished 7th.

Re: Noble Tune foals

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:52 pm
by neighhey
Frozen Tune (SAF) and Noble Classic (SAF) are both entered in the 3rd at Kenilworth on Saturday (~7f).

Re: Noble Tune foals

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:50 am
by neighhey
neighhey wrote:Tune of Angels (SAF) is entered in the 1st at Greyville on March 28.
Finished 12th.

Re: Noble Tune foals

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:56 am
by neighhey
Play Another Tune (SAF) is entered in the first at Greyville on Friday.

Re: Noble Tune foals

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:53 pm
by neighhey
Abelie (SAF) is entered in the first at Turffontein on Monday.

Re: Noble Tune foals

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:46 pm
by neighhey
neighhey wrote:Play Another Tune (SAF) is entered in the first at Greyville on Friday.
WON by 2 3/4! :)

Re: Noble Tune foals

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:19 am
by neighhey
neighhey wrote:Frozen Tune (SAF) and Noble Classic (SAF) are both entered in the 3rd at Kenilworth on Saturday (~7f).
2nd and 10th, respectively

Re: Noble Tune foals

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:20 am
by neighhey
neighhey wrote:Abelie (SAF) is entered in the first at Turffontein on Monday.
5th, only about 5 lengths back.