Page 2 of 5

Re: Noble Tune foals

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:16 pm
by neighhey
Kirav's Tune (SAF) and Play Another Tune (SAF) are entered in the 1st at Greyville on December 31 (5F maiden).

Re: Noble Tune foals

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:18 pm
by neighhey
neighhey wrote:Kirav's Tune (SAF) and Play Another Tune (SAF) are entered in the 1st at Greyville on December 31 (5F maiden).


Play Another Tune (SAF) was a fast closing second (beaten 1/2 length). Kirav's Tune (SAF) was 6th.

Re: Noble Tune foals

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:32 pm
by neighhey
Awesomely Tuned (SAF) was 3rd today at Scottsville.

Re: Noble Tune foals

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:16 pm
by neighhey
Frozen Tune (SAF) is entered in the 1st at Kenilworth on Saturday.

Re: Noble Tune foals

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:39 am
by neighhey
neighhey wrote:Frozen Tune (SAF) is entered in the 1st at Kenilworth on Saturday.


Finished 2nd by 1 1/2 lengths.

Re: Noble Tune foals

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:24 pm
by neighhey
Kirav's Tune (SAF) is entered in a 6f race Sunday at Scottsville.

Re: Noble Tune foals

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:23 am
by neighhey
neighhey wrote:Kirav's Tune (SAF) is entered in a 6f race Sunday at Scottsville.


He finished 3rd.

Re: Noble Tune foals

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:02 am
by neighhey
Awesomely Tuned (SAF) is entered in the 1st at Scottsville 1/31.

Re: Noble Tune foals

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:33 pm
by neighhey
neighhey wrote:Awesomely Tuned (SAF) is entered in the 1st at Scottsville 1/31.


She won! Here's an article with a nice photo of the filly:

https://www.sportingpost.co.za/2018/01/ ... oble-tune/

Re: Noble Tune foals

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:19 am
by neighhey
Frozen Tune (SAF) is entered in the 2nd at Kenilworth tomorrow.