Noble Tune foals

neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:18 pm

Paths of Victory (SAF) is scheduled to debut Sunday in the 1st at Greyville (~6f).
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:11 pm

Tune of Angels (SAF) is entered in the 1st at Greyville on March 28.
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:23 am

neighhey wrote:Paths of Victory (SAF) is scheduled to debut Sunday in the 1st at Greyville (~6f).
Finished 7th.
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:52 pm

Frozen Tune (SAF) and Noble Classic (SAF) are both entered in the 3rd at Kenilworth on Saturday (~7f).
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:50 am

neighhey wrote:Tune of Angels (SAF) is entered in the 1st at Greyville on March 28.
Finished 12th.
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:56 am

Play Another Tune (SAF) is entered in the first at Greyville on Friday.
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:53 pm

Abelie (SAF) is entered in the first at Turffontein on Monday.
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:46 pm

neighhey wrote:Play Another Tune (SAF) is entered in the first at Greyville on Friday.
WON by 2 3/4! :)
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:19 am

neighhey wrote:Frozen Tune (SAF) and Noble Classic (SAF) are both entered in the 3rd at Kenilworth on Saturday (~7f).
2nd and 10th, respectively
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:20 am

neighhey wrote:Abelie (SAF) is entered in the first at Turffontein on Monday.
5th, only about 5 lengths back.
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:31 pm

Noble Approach (SAF) is entered in the 1st at Greyville tomorrow.

Adona (SAF) is entered in the 2nd at Greyville tomorrow.
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:06 pm

neighhey wrote:Noble Approach (SAF) is entered in the 1st at Greyville tomorrow.

Adona (SAF) is entered in the 2nd at Greyville tomorrow.
14th and 6th.

Our 2 runners today, Incredible Tune (SAF) and Kirav's Tune (SAF), were both 10th.
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Tue May 01, 2018 10:22 am

Abelie (SAF) was 4th in 5F maiden race at Turffontein today, less than a half length back.
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Tue May 01, 2018 10:37 am

French Nobility (SAF) and Call Me Blue (SAF) are entered in the first at Fairview on May 4.
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Fri May 04, 2018 1:14 pm

neighhey wrote:French Nobility (SAF) and Call Me Blue (SAF) are entered in the first at Fairview on May 4.
3rd and 4th, respectively.
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Sat May 12, 2018 8:25 pm

Wait A Second (SAF) was 6th in her debut today, going ~5F.
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Sat May 12, 2018 8:32 pm

French Nobility (SAF) was 6th in a ~7f maiden race today.
neighhey
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Sat May 19, 2018 9:02 pm

Frozen Tune (SAF) finished 2nd in the second race at Kenilworth today.
Post Reply